Recently, we spotted a new accessory in Disney World that would give Minnie Ears a run for their money: a Baby Yoda headband!
We’ve been waiting patiently to see this l’il guy make an appearance in Downtown Disney over on the west coast, and we can finally say that you can snag one of these headbands at the Disneyland Resort!
The Disneyland Resort parks and hotels may be closed, but you can still get your shopping on in Downtown Disney, which now includes a brand-new store called Backlot Premiere Shop. But it was World of Disney where we spotted the must-have hair accessory on our most recent visit!
There’s a healthy dose of merchandise inspired by “The Child” located in World of Disney, but this headband is definitely one of our favorite installments of Baby Yoda swag.
Next time you’re in World of Disney, pick one of these bad boys up for $29.99. It’ll cost the same as a pair of Minnie Ears, but these are just too darn cute to pass up.
Click here to learn about Downtown Disney’s new shopping experience, located INSIDE Disney California Adventure.
Have you been to Downtown Disney since it reopened in July? Let us know in the comments!
Disneyland Resort News
- NEWS! Los Angeles County Issues New Stay-Home Order
- Disneyland Resort Has a New Health and Safety Announcement in Downtown Disney
- Jingle All The Way With This Sipper And Glow Cube at Disneyland Resort!
- Passholders Can Reserve Their Time to Buy a Spider-Bot (and Other Avengers Campus Merch!) in Downtown Disney!
- NEWS: Disneyland Website Experiences Technical Difficulties After Announcing Carthay Circle Reservations
- Another Dining Location Will Reopen in Downtown Disney Today!
- NEWS! Disneyland Grad Nite is Officially Canceled for 2021
- NEWS! Avengers Campus Merchandise is Coming SOON to Downtown Disney!
- The Walt Disney Company Has Been In A ‘New York State of Mind’ For Decades
- NEWS: California Governor Newsom Announces New Curfew For Various Counties