We’ve got our new Disneyland ears and we’re ready to make our way down Main Street, U.S.A. and straight to the Matterhorn…as soon as Disneyland Park is open.
We’re still waiting for a new reopening date to be announced for Disneyland Resort, but as we walked near Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park today we noticed some new additions that could mean we’re one step closer to visiting the happiest place on earth again!
Recently, we’ve spotted a potential new walkway and even heard about some Mobile Order changes that will be coming to Disneyland Resort when the parks reopen. Today, as we stared longingly past the gates at Disney California Adventure Park, we spotted some new Health and Safety Reminders signs (similar to the ones we’ve seen outside the parks recently) on several lampposts in the park. We also saw some signs in the planters instructing guests to remain 6 feet apart.
From our view beyond the gates, we could also see some of the same Health and Safety Reminders signs on the lampposts within Disneyland Park as well.
Over at Disneyland Park, we also found some social distancing markers on the floor leading up to the entrance gates.
From what we saw, there were two rows of social distancing markers that had been placed on the floor. We were incredibly excited to see these in place! It really shows that Disneyland is working diligently to get the parks ready for guests to enjoy as soon as a reopening is possible.
Although Disney Parks Chairman Josh D’Amaro has recently called for Disneyland’s reopening, we still don’t have an official reopening date. Currently, Disneyland has canceled upcoming guest reservations at its hotels through early October, and new reservations are only available for mid-October and later. We’re on the lookout for more news about Disneyland, so be sure to come back for all the latest updates.
Recent Stories About Disneyland
- PHOTOS: Celebrate Disneyland with These New Starbucks Mugs and Ornaments!
- We Just Found TONS of New Masks at Downtown Disney in Disneyland!
- NEWS: Disneyland Prepares for Reopening By Installing More Than 23,000 Safety Measures to Its Parks and Resorts
- Disney Expands Inclusive-Apparel Line With New Adaptive Ears
- Catal’s Breakfast With Santa Is Back for 2020 at Downtown Disney — With a Few Changes
- Governor Newsom Discusses Why California Theme Parks Can’t Reopen Despite Reopenings Elsewhere
- NEWS: Disneyland Union Announces That 200 Cast Members Will Be Returning to Work Soon
- It’s Time to Haul Out the Holly! Here’s ALL the Holiday Merchandise Coming to the Disney Parks This Year!
- NEWS: Workers United Local 50 Provides Details on Cast Members Returning to Work in Disneyland
- Make a Reservation NOW to Pick Up These New Vinyl Figurines at an Exclusive Disneyland Shopping Event!
Are you planning to visit Disneyland later this year? Let us know all about it in the comments!