As Disney World continues to evaluate the demand and crowd levels at their theme parks, they have been adjusting Park Pass Reservation availability and park hours accordingly. Already we’ve reported on an extension of evening park hours at both EPCOT and Disney’s Animal Kingdom on Saturday, September 26th.
Now, it’s looking like for one of those parks, that entire weekend in late September will have extended evening hours!
Disney’s Animal Kingdom will remain open one hour later on Sunday, September 27th, in addition to the 26th. Park hours at Animal Kingdom on both of those dates will be 9AM-6PM. Regularly, Animal Kingdom is open from 9AM-5PM.
In addition to this news, we just learned that Disney World has extended EPCOT’s evening hours for the first two Saturdays in October. As crowds seem to increase more on weekends, it’s possible extensions in the parks’ evening hours on Saturdays and Sundays will become more common.
We’ll continue to provide updates on park hours as we learn more! This is clearly a constantly evolving process for Disney World and hours can be adjusted at any time! So be sure to keep checking back in to make sure you have the most up-to-date information possible.
Disney World News
- AllEars TV: Ranking the Theme Park Rides I Hate the Most
- The Biggest Surprises From Disney World’s 50th Anniversary Announcements
- A Roller Coaster Had the Longest Wait Time in Disney World Today!
- Are We One Step Closer to Casey’s Corner Reopening in Disney World?
- AllEars TV: TRAGIC KINGDOM: Disney World Ultimate Challenge
- NEWS: Nominate Someone to Win a FREE Trip to Disney World During the 50th Anniversary!
- NEW Main Street, U.S.A. Projections Announced For Disney World’s 50th Anniversary!
- BREAKING: Harmonious Opening Date Announced at EPCOT
- Only Select Disney World Guests Can Get The Newest MagicBand Discounted!
- St. Jude Partners With Disney For Week-Long Virtual Event!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!