When someone says “shopping spree” our first thoughts go to how much Disney merchandise we can buy!
And, now that the Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction collection is in the parks and more Minnie Ears have been making their way online, we can’t help but burn a hole in our wallets!
So, it’s a good thing that Disney is rolling out a 30% discount on select merchandise for Disney Vacation Club Members at Walt Disney World owned-and-operated locations!
Members can take advantage of the discount all spooky season long from September 15th through October 29th. All they have to do is show their DVC Membership Card when they check-out.
Now, if you’ll excuse us, we’re going to make a shopping list of all the must-have items we want to grab the next time we’re in Disney World!
What’s your favorite store to visit when you’re in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
Go on a shopDisney shopping spree!
- Another New Pair of Disney Parks Designer Minnie Ears Arrives Online Tomorrow!
- Disney’s Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction Series Sold Out QUICK Online!
- NEWS: Disney World Annual Passholders Can Now Use Their 30% Discount Online
- The New Baby Yoda Shoulder Plush Has Arrived at Disney World (And He’s Even Cuter in Person!)
- Check It Out! Disney’s Mandalorian and Baby Yoda Funko Pops are Available for Pre-Order!
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani Spirit Jerseys are Now Available Online (And They Come With a Spooky Twist!)
- You Can Customize This NEW Line of ‘Mandalorian’ Merchandise “The Way” You Like It!
- BEST HALLOWEEN EVER! Find Out How You Can Win $1000 Just for Dancing in Your Best Disney Costume This Spooky Season!
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Merchandise Will Be Available in Disney Springs and Online Very Soon!
- YES! These Fall Minnie Ears Are Now Available to Shop Online!