Following the apparent wild success of Walt Disney World’s Rise of the Resistance opening in early-December, with guests lining up for hours before Park opening in the hopes of securing a spot in the ride’s virtual queue, the OC Register reports that Disneyland Park will follow suit, employing its own virtual queue for the second-of-its-kind attraction.
According the OCR, guests hoping to ride the attraction when it opens on January 17, 2020, will need to be in Disneyland Park in order to navigate, via the Disneyland app, to the virtual queue and join a boarding group. Just like at Walt Disney World, those who are in the queue will receive a push notification when it’s their time to ride.
If you’re heading to Disneyland for or just after the opening, be sure to familiarize yourself with the Disneyland app and be logged in and ready to rise when it’s virtual boarding time!
Will you be enjoying a turn on Disneyland’s Rise of the Resistance in 2020? Let us know in the comments!
Learn more about Rise of the Resistance at the links below!
- What It’s Like to Ride Rise of the Resistance WITHOUT a Boarding Group in Disney World
- Why Everyone is So Upset With Disney Right Now
- Rise of the Resistance to STOP Boarding Groups, Space 220 Menus, and More Disney News from the Week!
- You Can Still AVOID the Standby Line for Rise of the Resistance — But It’ll Cost You
- BREAKING: Rise of the Resistance Will STOP Using Boarding Groups Soon in Disney World