“Well, Well, Well. What Have We Here?” as Jack Skellington would ask. Freeform announced their Halloween House will return to Hollywood on October 2 to celebrate their 31 Nights of Halloween programming event.
The Halloween House is an interactive experience that brings cult classics to life including Hocus Pocus, Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Addams Family, and more.
Freeform has created new environments, more interactions, and unexpected twists for this year’s Halloween House. Expect to find:
- The Sanderson Sisters’ cottage, where you can recreate the moonlit photoshoot on a vacuum
- Visit hallowed ground next to an updated Winifred statue
- An animatronic Thackery Binx
- Winifred’s window
- The ability to climb even deeper into Billy’s Grave
- Oogie Boogie inciting a wild night of gambling
- Drive the Mayor’s car around town or to visit the green fountain
- Check on Lock, Shock and Barrel as they chute down from their tree house into Oogie’s lair
- The scenic spiral hill for photo opps
- Feel at home in the Addams Family living room
The Halloween House is located in the historic Hollywood Athletic Club. The multi-room Halloween House is open to the public from October 2 to 8, 2019. In its opening year, over 8,000 people signed up for limited slots, with over 30,000 people on the wait list. Tickets begin at $27 at 31NightsofHalloween.com.
Freeform’s 31 Nights of Halloween programming will be announced soon. The block will include fan favorites Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas and The Addams Family, and will welcome Ghostbusters, Ghostbusters 2 and Scream, Scream 2, and Scream 3 to the lineup. Plus, Freeform will air Hocus Pocus a record 30 times throughout October.
Will you be visiting the Halloween House this year? Let us know in the comments!
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!