We are all about the opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, which is this Friday, May 31, at Disneyland! From sipping Blue Milk to piloting the Millennium Falcon, we are so ready to let our inner Wookiee shine!
To celebrate this opening, and help us count down the arrival of the new land on the East Coast, we thought we’d take a look at all things Star Wars at Walt Disney World. That’s right, even though Galaxy’s Edge is not opening in Disney World until August 29, you can still find lots of galactic fun in Disney’s Hollywood Studios before then!
Need more Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge info? Don't miss these posts:
- What We Saw When We Visited Disney World’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Hollywood Studios!
- Get the 411 on This Disney App Before Galaxy's Edge Opens
- Everything We Know So Far About Oga's Cantina
- You'll Never Guess Who You'll See at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- So Much to Buy! Preview Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge's Stores and Merchandise Here!
- Brand New Details! Rise of the Resistance in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- New Updates for Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!