- Guide Map
- Attraction Seating Photo Gallery
- Basic Services
- Calendar of Events
- Character Meet and Greet FAQ
- Extra Magic Hour
- Operating Hours
- Overlooked Attractions
- Rehabs and Closures
- Ride Restrictions
- Smoking Policy
- Special Needs Travelers
- Ticket FAQ
- WDW At Large
AT A GLANCE...
- Ariel's Grotto
- Barnstormer with the Great Goofini
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Big Top Souvenirs
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Gaston's Tavern
- Pete's Silly Sideshow
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Under the Sea - Journey of the Little
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Cinderella Castle
- "it's a small world"
- Mad Tea Party
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Merida at Fairytale Garden
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Harmony Barber Shop
- Harmony Barber Shop Photo Gallery
- Meet Magician Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- Jungle Cruise
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Pirates League
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Carousel of Progress
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Stitch's Great Escape
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit
- A Pirate's Adventure: Treasure of the Seven Seas
- Captain Jack's Pirate Tutorial
- Celebrate the Magic
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Frontierland Hoedown
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire - Debuts 6/17/16!
- Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It!
- Opening Show
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Viewing Locations for the Fireworks!
- Carousel of Progress Photo Gallery
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 1
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 2
- Fantasyland Old and New
- Hats of the Magic Kingdom Photo Tour
- Haunted Mansion Attic
- Magic Kingdom vs Disneyland
- Main Street USA: Then and Now
- Parade Grand Marshals
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- Where Does the Music Come From
OTHER WALT DISNEY WORLD THEME PARKS
OTHER DISNEY THEME PARKS
Magic Kingdom Archives
Cinderella's Surprise Celebration
Cinderella's Surprise Celebration went on hiatus
February 26, 2005, to make way for the new
Cinderellabration show, which has been adapted
from a popular Tokyo Disneyland show.
Cinderellabration officially debuted when
"Happiest Celebration on Earth" (Disneyland's 50th Anniversary)
kicked off May 5, 2005.
Cinderella's Surprise Celebration is due to return at the end of
the Happiest Celebration on Earth, September 30, 2006.
Cinderella begins by greeting everyone. With the help of her Fairy Godmother and everyone in the audience, she invites her old friends to join her in a gift giving party to celebrate 100 Years of Magic!
The stage is filled with Belle and Beast, Snow White and Prince Charming, Cinderella and ....even Chip and Dale come out to join the celebration. But, Donald, just has to see what's inside the present wrapped like an apple, so he climbs up the stairs. Everyone shouts NO, Donald, NO! But he opens the gift anyway!
The audience has one final gift to open, the Gift of Courage! Peter Pan fights Captain Hook, Mulan comes to fight off Shan Yu, the spell on Donald is broken and everyone returns for a final celebration!
Cinderella's Surprise Celebration takes place on the Castle Forecourt Stage. Show times vary. Check your Times Guide when you arrive at the park. For more information on WDW Live Entertainment, visit Steve Soares WDW Entertainment Website.