- Guide Map
- Attraction Seating Photo Gallery
- Basic Services
- Calendar of Events
- Character Meet and Greet FAQ
- Extra Magic Hour
- Operating Hours
- Overlooked Attractions
- Rehabs and Closures
- Ride Restrictions
- Smoking Policy
- Special Needs Travelers
- Ticket FAQ
- WDW At Large
AT A GLANCE...
- Ariel's Grotto
- Barnstormer with the Great Goofini
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Big Top Souvenirs
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Gaston's Tavern
- Pete's Silly Sideshow
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Under the Sea - Journey of the Little
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Cinderella Castle
- "it's a small world"
- Mad Tea Party
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Merida at Fairytale Garden
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Harmony Barber Shop
- Harmony Barber Shop Photo Gallery
- Meet Magician Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- Jungle Cruise
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Pirates League
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Carousel of Progress
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Stitch's Great Escape
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit
- A Pirate's Adventure: Treasure of the Seven Seas
- Captain Jack's Pirate Tutorial
- Celebrate the Magic
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Frontierland Hoedown
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire
- Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It!
- Opening Show
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Viewing Locations for the Fireworks
- Carousel of Progress Photo Gallery
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 1
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 2
- Fantasyland Old and New
- Hats of the Magic Kingdom Photo Tour
- Haunted Mansion Attic
- Magic Kingdom vs Disneyland
- Main Street USA: Then and Now
- Parade Grand Marshals
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- Where Does the Music Come From
OTHER WALT DISNEY WORLD THEME PARKS
OTHER DISNEY THEME PARKS
Minnie's Country House
Mickey's Toontown Fair
Magic Kingdom Archives
MICKEY'S TOONTOWN FAIR CLOSED 2/11/11 TO MAKE WAY FOR THE EXPANSION OF FANTASYLAND. READ MORE ABOUT THE FANTASYLAND PROJECT HERE.
During the construction, Mickey and Minnie will greet guests in Tomorrowland Patio to the right of Space Mountain. Effective April 1, 2011, Mickey and Minnie will greet guests in the Town Square Theater, the new permanent meet-and-greet area for Mickey and Minnie.
-- Minnie Mouse has taken up residence in Mickey's Toontown Fair, tucked away between Tomorrowland and Fantasyland in the Magic Kingdom. See how Mickey's other half lives as you take a walk through her colorful home.
-- Minnie's Country House is a whimsical lavender and baby pink bungalow decorated with hearts and flowers, which reflects Mickey's favorite girl, Minnie Mouse.
Minnie's many interests are revealed as you walk through the rooms: In the living room, you see Minnie's eclectic taste in furniture, as well as her family and friends' photographs.
As you walk through her craft room, you see that Minnie is a very artistic person -- she sews, makes pottery, paints, and spins fabric! Be sure to note her Norman Rockwell-esque self-portrait, and her prize-winning painting of Donald Duck as "Blue Boy."
Minnie is editor of Minnie's Cartoon Country Living Magazine, and as you walk through her office, you can check the latest messages on her answering machine, and see how she's doing on checking off the tasks on her "To Do" List (many of which are "Call Mickey!").
You'll probably spend the most time in Minnie's kitchen -- there are lots of interactive activities here. You can bake a "quick-rising" cake at the touch of a button on her oven, or pop up a fresh batch of noisy microwave popcorn. Open the door to Minnie's refrigerator and you'll feel a blast of icy cold air. Be sure to check out all cheesy dairy products Minnie keeps on hand -- she even has cheese-flavored ice cream!
you've toured Minnie's house, you can take a pleasant stroll in her garden,
and around the purple and pink gazebo. That Minnie -- what a thoroughly
Hidden Mickey Alert: In Minnie's Craft Room, there's a portrait of Clarabelle Cow with a Hidden Mickey. Also take a look at the wallpaper border and see what you can spy.
This attraction is wheelchair/ECV accessible.
Minnie's House, and all of Mickey's Toontown Fair, is perfect for preschoolers.
Minnie and other Disney Characters are typically not found inside Minnie's Country House, but you won't have far to go to find them. Exit the house and walk to the left to the Toontown Hall of Fame to see Mickey and others. (Note: Occasionally, Minnie appears in her back yard, but it's not scheduled or announced.)
Check your daily Times Guide for times and locations of other Meet and Greet opportunities in Mickey's Toontown Fair.
spot to grab a bite is the Toontown Farmers' Market, a quick snack
place that features fruit and beverages.
Minnie's Country House debuted April 15, 1996, replacing Mickey's Hollywood Theatre, which opened in 1988.
If you have comments or tips to share with others about touring the Magic Kingdom, please email us. Thank you.