Reviews of Poseidon’s Fury

Reviewed by PrincessNicole Review Date: 09/14/2020

Eventful show. I liked how it's a longer show to beat the heat. Its something I would do if you are visiting the park for multiple days but can definitely be missed.

Pros:

The fine details during the show. Air conditioning!

Cons:

Sitting and standing the whole time.

Reviewed by Kristen13 Review Date: 09/14/2020

I really like the show. It’s a walkthrough show with a guide/entertainer. The guide makes the show and the special effects are cheesy but I like them. I recommend every time do it just once at least

Pros:

The water tunnel is a cool special effect

Cons:

Can be really chilly inside. A lot of walking and standing during the show, no sitting.

Reviewed by PplCallMeHilary Review Date: 09/14/2020

Such a disappointment and so much potential to be sooo much more. The graphics are outdated and you have to stand the entire “ride.” It’s not a ride, it’s a walk through. You walk through different rooms and watch some Greek gods war. Best thing is a tunnel of spinning water and that’s all of 5 seconds of the probably 20 min walk through.

Pros:

- tunnel of spinning water

Cons:

- outdated graphics - stand the entire time

Reviewed by CoriHenris Review Date: 09/14/2020

Is this walk though fun? I mean it’s entertaining for sure. It needs a HUGE revamp and I’m pretty sure it’s down rn? Maybe for good? I think of this had a big change made to it or make it a fun ride then it would be really fun.

Pros:

Air conditioning Good actors Entertaining in general

Cons:

Old Needs to be remodeled