Reviews of Everything POP! Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Everything POP Shopping and Dining Dining Location

Food Court Lunch/Dinner/Snacks

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/everything-pop/lunch-dinner

Reviewed by DisneyDana Review Date: 06/24/2016

The food is typical food court type food, but the line moves quickly and everything I tried was decent. The best thing they have here, and I believe it is exclusive to the Pop food court, is the tie dyed cheesecake! I had two while I was there! Very unique and not just pretty to look at! It seems to be a brightly colored tie dyed cheesecake like the name says but the crust I believe is a layer of red velvet cake! YUM!

Pros:

lots of choices

Cons:

crowded and loud

Reviewed by mbelerique19 Review Date: 10/10/2017

We used snack credits here after our lengthy days in the park. The food wasn't the greatest and the lines were long. I'm talking like standing in line for food for over 45 minutes long. Aside from convenience, I wouldn't rate there dining hall very high.

Pros:

Open late

Cons:

LONG lines

Reviewed by Deborah1017 Review Date: 02/03/2018

Dining here is a nightmare - and this is during a "slow" period. Always jam packed, crowed, loud and stressful. This was our 7th stay here and it just gets worse every time. Lines are long - never enough cashiers, the luke warm food will be cold by the time you cash out, get drinks and find a seat. Breakfast is by far the worst, and coffee runs out at each station often. The food quality is pretty bad. The breakfast platter offers a lot of food ( couldn't finish ) but none of it good, or hot. The dinner foods were all bad also. In the past I have enjoyed the food here, not this time. I cannot recommend anything here - sadly.

Pros:

On site - thats the only goo dthing about it!

Cons:

Food quality - always jam packed - food not hot

Reviewed by sand935 Review Date: 10/01/2018

The rotisserie chicken, meatloaf and pot roast dinners are the best. We do not care for the food at the other stations. It is so loud and noisy we usually go back to the room to eat.

Pros:

good "mom's" dinners

Cons:

pizza not too good

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/12/2019

Do yourself a favor and walk across the bridge to Art of Animation

Pros:

convenience

Cons:

There is nothing here that stands out. Go to Art of Animation

Other topics in POP Century