Reviews of Everything POP! Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Everything POP Shopping and Dining Dining Location

Food Court Lunch/Dinner/Snacks

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/everything-pop/lunch-dinner

Reviewed by Jade Review Date: 11/12/2020

We only ate at the food court twice but both times were good. My favorite was the cookie ice cream sundae for a snack credit! If you are a fan of dole whip they also sell that here! I wish they posted the prices for their bakery case items more clearly but we were using our snack credits so no big deal. This food court has lots of options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. They also have toasters and microwaves for heating or reheating food. As a part of the dining plan we received rapid fill mugs which we were able to fill up at the drink stations. I like that they have a mug washing station as well. It gets very crowded at typical meal plans so if you want to beat the rush go early or in between meal times.

Pros:

Convenient, Lots of variety

Cons:

Food could be better

Reviewed by JJKHughes04 Review Date: 09/17/2020

overall it was basic resort quick service food but the chefs were amazing with my son who has food allergies

Pros:

Lots of seating, plenty of choices, TYE DYE cheesecake, lots of seating

Cons:

loud

Reviewed by Cazstar Review Date: 09/05/2020

Have tried a few dishes but always get the chicken parmesan pasta as it is a family favourite.

Pros:

lots of choice plenty of seating inside and outside

Cons:

loud

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/31/2020

My husband and I ate here out first night in because we were too tired to go into Disney Springs after our flight. There were a lot of good options. Typical choices for a counter service meal. No complaints but nothing exciting.

Pros:

Good food and price

Cons:

none really

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/12/2019

Do yourself a favor and walk across the bridge to Art of Animation

Pros:

convenience

Cons:

There is nothing here that stands out. Go to Art of Animation

Reviewed by sand935 Review Date: 10/01/2018

The rotisserie chicken, meatloaf and pot roast dinners are the best. We do not care for the food at the other stations. It is so loud and noisy we usually go back to the room to eat.

Pros:

good "mom's" dinners

Cons:

pizza not too good

Reviewed by Deborah1017 Review Date: 02/03/2018

Dining here is a nightmare - and this is during a "slow" period. Always jam packed, crowed, loud and stressful. This was our 7th stay here and it just gets worse every time. Lines are long - never enough cashiers, the luke warm food will be cold by the time you cash out, get drinks and find a seat. Breakfast is by far the worst, and coffee runs out at each station often. The food quality is pretty bad. The breakfast platter offers a lot of food ( couldn't finish ) but none of it good, or hot. The dinner foods were all bad also. In the past I have enjoyed the food here, not this time. I cannot recommend anything here - sadly.

Pros:

On site - thats the only goo dthing about it!

Cons:

Food quality - always jam packed - food not hot

Reviewed by mbelerique19 Review Date: 10/10/2017

We used snack credits here after our lengthy days in the park. The food wasn't the greatest and the lines were long. I'm talking like standing in line for food for over 45 minutes long. Aside from convenience, I wouldn't rate there dining hall very high.

Pros:

Open late

Cons:

LONG lines

Reviewed by DisneyDana Review Date: 06/24/2016

The food is typical food court type food, but the line moves quickly and everything I tried was decent. The best thing they have here, and I believe it is exclusive to the Pop food court, is the tie dyed cheesecake! I had two while I was there! Very unique and not just pretty to look at! It seems to be a brightly colored tie dyed cheesecake like the name says but the crust I believe is a layer of red velvet cake! YUM!

Pros:

lots of choices

Cons:

crowded and loud

Reviewed by Swin1989 Review Date: 05/14/2016

We walked over from AOA where we were staying a couple of times to get a variety. Staying for two weeks, the food courts get old. Having another option is the nice thing about staying at AOA and Pop. We got fish and hot dogs a couple of times. All was good.

Other topics in POP Century