Reviews of Everything POP! Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Everything POP Shopping and Dining Dining Location

Food Court Lunch/Dinner/Snacks

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/everything-pop/lunch-dinner

Reviewed by nicole0992 Review Date: 05/07/2013

We dined here during our recent trip. We had the nachos and chili cheese dog. Food was excellent and great value. The choices here are amazing. I think this is the best food court on property. Best to dine here at non-peak times as it can get loud and crowded.

Pros:

Lots of choices, great value

Cons:

Can be crowded and loud

Reviewed by debsil4 Review Date: 05/06/2013

I had 1 dinner here during my recent stay. The food court itself was very disappointing because the different stations seem to duplicate each other. The one station which advertised the night's specialty was already closed. I had a tilapia sandwich which had to be cooked to order so it took about 7 minutes. I was okay with that since it would be fresh; but it had so much cayenne on it, it was inedible. After having stayed at one of the AS resorts the last 2 years, they boast a much better food court. The pasta salad the came with sandwich was also not very tasty.

Pros:

Cons:

Food was terrible

Reviewed by thetony45 Review Date: 04/18/2013

On a recent WDW vacation I was staying at Pop Century and had 1 lunch and 1 dinner here.

There are 5 different stations all with lots of options.

For lunch I opted for a grilled Chicken sandwich. The meat was a tad dry but then again white meat always is. The sandwich came on a huge bun with Spinach and tomatoes and some sauce. It tasted great. I got fries with the sandwich. The fires were not greasy at all and very flavorful.

For dinner I went with an individual pepperoni pizza and 2 bread-sticks. Everyone says Disney can't make a good pizza but I loved the pizza here. The crust was nice and soft and the pizza was very tasty. The bread-sticks were soft and had a great garlic flavor. The dipping sauce was very thin. That's my only complaint.

The food and prices are both good but if your looking for more atmosphere this is not the place for you.

Pros:

Good Choices

Cons:

Not much atmosphere

Reviewed by mdelnero Review Date: 02/21/2013

We found everything that we wanted with huge variety, although it sometimes meant long lines, especially at night. We loved the beverage section. We enjoyed the chicken nuggets, burgers, pizza, meatball subs, and the tilapia fish sand was excellent. Kids liked the cupcakes and my husband loved the cherry turnovers.

Pros:

variety

Cons:

long lines at night

Reviewed by jking6 Review Date: 01/07/2013

The best food court at a value resort!! Clean and helpful CM's.

Pros:

great food

Other topics in POP Century