Reviews of Everything POP! Breakfast

Breakfast Menu

Food Court

Breakfast Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/everything-pop/breakfast

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/31/2020

If you want a quick bite before heading into the parks then this is a great choice. Typical breakfast options but all executed well. Good pricing too.

Pros:

Good, quick

Reviewed by Rachel Review Date: 06/19/2019

The food here is amazing. There is something for everyone and it’s always good. The reason I only gave 8 stars is because there were times when we had to wait a LONG time for quick service food. I’m talking standing there for over 10 minutes in the busy food court with two children.

Pros:

Great selection

Cons:

Service is slow

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/31/2018

I really liked all the options they had. Never had to stand in the check out line for long. Not so much at the serving stations. They had lots of dessert and beverage options that were awesome.

Pros:

Lots of variety, food was always good.

Cons:

It can get very busy and I've had to wait 10+ minutes for my items.

Reviewed by Miranda Review Date: 12/11/2018

My son and I ate breakfast here every morning before heading to the park. Lots of seating, our favorite was over by the little TV where we could watch Mickey shorts.

Pros:

Lots of seating, good selection, food prepped fast

Cons:

Can be chaotic

Reviewed by sand935 Review Date: 10/01/2018

Great variety of food. Good oatmeal. breakfast platter was good but eggs did not seen like they were from a mix.

Pros:

variety

Cons:

noisy and crowded at times

Reviewed by Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

good food

Pros:

a lot of options. something for everyone and delicious food

Reviewed by Kathanne5 Review Date: 02/27/2017

Love breakfast at Pop Century. Just returned from staying there for 5 nights and ate breakfast there each morning. We usually eat around 7:00 am and crowds very very low at that time. Loved sitting at the outdoor tables. Food is great and love the variety.

Reviewed by bosslady79 Review Date: 03/16/2016

The homemade omelet was good. However it took 10 minutes for a chef to come out to speak to us, then another 10 minutes for the omelet to be made. Not a great value on the dining plan.

Pros:

Food was good

Cons:

waited a long time for chef for gluten free options

Reviewed by SCOTTMOP Review Date: 02/05/2016

Ejoyed brekafeast here. Lots of choices to choose from at decent prices. Youll find everything from Pancakes to waffles to cereal. Can be crowded and loud as everyone is up ready to go to the parks.

Pros:

Lots of choices for decent price

Cons:

Can be crowded and loud

Reviewed by CinCin Review Date: 11/19/2014

I saw several choices for breakfast but most of them were carb heavy at the stations and loaded with fats and sugars. I only ate breakfast here a few times as the only healthy choice that was a hot meal was the made to order omelets and even though the chef was preparing several orders at once it still took a while and the line moved very slowly. Rather than wait a long time, I opted for fruit and I was able to get just an order of bacon at another station without waiting. The scrambled eggs were way too runny for me to even try ordering. I didn't see a station where I could get grits, cream of wheat, or malt o meal already prepared. It gets really busy in the morning after 8 so I might have just not seen it. I did find a chocolate croissant pastry that was out of this world heavenly and the clouds parted and angels sang when I bit into this delicious treat. I gave up eating healthy at that point and indulged. I would have loved to have found a tortilla and a bit of scrambled egg and cubed potatoes. That would have made my perfect breakfast. They had Texas Pete hot sauce in little packets so I was able to have my omelet with pepper sauce. It's much milder than Tabasco and not vinegary so it takes a lot of packets but the Texas Pete had a nice mild/medium flavor and I was content with it as a substitute. There was a really good selection of grab and go items and juices, yogurts, and cereals in the back. Seating was a bit of a hassle in the peak times but they had a lot of tables and more outside too. I'd eat there again but go early and not have to wait in line for the omelets. That is pretty much the only thing I would eat again along with the chocolate croissant. I didn't care for the bacon much and had to microwave it to get it done enough where I could eat it. I didn't order the sausage as it was links and it looked really pale and underdone and it wasn't even pork. I know I am a picky eater, but I really had a hard time finding something suitable (no bread group) and ended up most mornings with just some fresh fruit. I didn't see just plain hard boiled eggs and they certainly didn't have any refried beans. They did have a crazy breakfast sandwich using frosted pop tarts instead of toast. I didn't see any one ordering it but they had several made and prepackaged. I think for others this food court is just fine and I think my husband would have enjoyed it but I didn't so much with such limited options for my dietary needs. My omelets were delicious and they need more stations doing the made to order omelets!!!

Pros:

made to order omelets, bounty platters were large

Cons:

totoo many carb options, thin floppy bacon, sausage not pork.

Other topics in POP Century