Reviews of Contempo Cafe

View Menus at Contempo Cafe Dining Location

Breakfast Menu

Breakfast Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/contempo-cafe/breakfast
Lunch-Dinner Menu:

AllEars® Review: http://land.allears.net/blogs/jackspence/2008/11/contempo_cafe_contemporary_res.html

Reviewed by nmoore1229 Review Date: 04/13/2020

ContempoCafe is located in the heart of the Contemporary Resort. It has the beautiful monorail passing through the station and the Chef Mickey's adjacent. The con of having Chef Mickey's adjacent is that it can get very noisy during the character meals. ContempoCafe is nice because it has the regular food like burgers, wraps, salads etc;. If you are looking for a quick bite to eat after a long day in the parks ContempoCafe would definitely be a great choice!

* this Quick-Service is on the Disney Dining Plan
*This Quick-Service has the feature of on the go ordering!

Pros:

Menu Prices Monorail views Size

Cons:

Noise level due to Chef Mickey at peak hours

Reviewed by AmberMac Review Date: 02/06/2020

One word: CUPCAKES!!
Also, good snacks and ice cream

Pros:

Cupcakes Walk across for a nice lounge and view out the window to the lake

Cons:

A little loud because it’s next to Chef Mickey’s

Reviewed by bjtrax Review Date: 12/13/2019

We ate here daily on a recent 4 night stay and really enjoyed it. The food was good, portions decent, and they had a nicely varied menu for a quick service. Loved seeing the monorail passing overhead as we ate. The servers were friendly and helpful.

Pros:

Varied menu, good food, generous portions, good service.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/20/2019

Best Bakery Dessert Section in a Quick Service!

Pros:

I LOVE their desserts! The peanut butter pie is one of my favorites! Plus they have a flourless choc cake that is so yummy! The menu has a good selection of items, whether you want a sandwich or a flat bread or a dinner with veggies. And you get the fun of seeing the monorail fly by ! Staff is excellent!

Cons:

I can't think of any cons. It is one of my favorite quick service locations. I visit on each vacation at Disney.

Reviewed by Kat1954 Review Date: 04/01/2019

Contempo cafe meal on 3/27/19

Pros:

My 7 yo grandson never eats burgers but he loved the childs menu hamburger. Is it a brand or have a recipe?

Cons:

Need to put chicken breast tenders on child menu and I was terribly disappointed that you have taken away the tuna salad from menu.

Reviewed by sand935 Review Date: 10/01/2018

The food here is so good for a quick service, the menu keeps changing and everything we have tried is yummy and the portions are large. The deserts are an evolving cupcake selection among other things, all that we have tried have been great.

Pros:

big portions tasty food

Reviewed by Diana K Review Date: 09/28/2018

Stayed here recently and got dinner shortly after arriving. Always nice to see something other than burgers and chicken on quick service menus. I got the Mac & Cheese which was huge! I saved most of it in the fridge at the room for later in the trip. Food was ready pretty quickly and brought right to us. They also have a lovely assortment of cupcakes. Not really my thing, but they looked beautiful and delicious!

Pros:

Quick service, menu options

Cons:

Noisy if you dine in since it's the atrium of the hotel

Reviewed by maddox4 Review Date: 11/15/2017

Another one of our favorite quick services. Visited in Sept. 2017 without the dining plan on this trip. I love the pot roast and potatoes. DH got the burger which he said was good too and he really liked the fries. We enjoy the Contemporary resort even though we have yet to stay here (on the books for Sept 2018!) and usually stop here for our meal and then take a lap or two on the monorail. Service is quick…love the GPS trackers…and the choices make it seem one step above a regular quick service. The peanut butter pie dessert is to die for and I usually pack one to take home. It’s so rich I split it 4 ways…almost like a candy. We like to try different things each trip to Disney but we always seem to put this one back on the must do list!

Pros:

one of the best quick service

Cons:

none for us

Reviewed by kellylsmith Review Date: 03/18/2017

This is a great place to eat - so much calmer than eating at the parks. Loved the flatbreads and fries. Great options for allergies. Free refills. Really enjoyed and ate here several times during the week. Good variety of choices. Nice portion sizes.

Pros:

Atmosphere

Reviewed by Fitzboyzmom Review Date: 01/17/2017

We had lunch here when we arrived and it was very good. They have a very nice allergy menu for those who have them, like my son does. It was pretty empty when we arrived on Thursday afternoon. The weekend was pretty crowded and would probably avoid having a sit down meal then, because there were no seats. They always had plenty for grab and go options in the morning despite the crowds. I would consider running over here as a park break in the future if not staying at the hotel,

Other topics in Contemporary