We’ve been noticing a lot of rule-breaking in Disney recently.
We recommend NOT breaking any real rules. But, we wonder how many of our OWN rules we can BREAK in Disney World before we get kicked out of the competition.
The AllEars crew is back at it again, this time at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! They’re taking on an all-new challenge: don’t get kicked out of Disney World.
The crew will be broken into two teams and will be racing through an obstacle course to the Tower of Terror. But remember, the team has to follow some very specific rules, like NO RUNNING in Disney World!
Both teams will have to follow the rules if they don’t want to get kicked out of the park and Disney World FOREVER.
Plus, there’s a GRAND PRIZE for the winning team! Tune into the AllEars.net YouTube channel on Saturday, December 2nd, at 10AM ET to find out who will win and who will be kicked out breaking the rules!
In the meantime, check out all our other AllEars TV videos over on our YouTube channel. You can see the PERFECT DAY in Hong Kong Disneyland!
There’s a lot of AllEars videos! Get caught up at the links below.
- AllEars TV: Answering Your Questions About AllEars, Disney World, and MORE!
- This VIRAL Celebrity News Has Emma and DFB Cassie HYPED for One SUPER Specific Reason
- How Much Can You *Actually* Do in Disney World When THIS Is What the Wait Times Are Like?
- AllEars TV: I Tried The IMPOSSIBLE Disney Challenge AGAIN
- AllEars TV: 20 Things You MUST DO in Disneyland
Will you be tuning in on Saturday? Let us know in the comments!