November 24th marked the first day of the 2023 EPCOT Festival of the Holidays, and throughout the park, things are holly and jolly.
There are holiday food booths scattered throughout the parks, fresh new signage, and now, we have an update on EPCOT’s tiny train town that we all hold near and dear to our hearts.
Well, over in the tiny little town near Germany, there’s some fresh, TINY new signage!
Yep, 2023 Festival of the Holidays signs line the streets of the little town. At the start of each new festival, you’ll find some matching signage in this town.
We love that they match the actual signage that you’ll find throughout EPCOT. Seriously, we’re so invested in this teensy town and love checking in on it from time to time, especially when new festivals begin. Make sure that you stop and say hi to the little folks the next time you visit the park and to follow along for more!
More Info on ALL the Holiday Happenings in Disney World
- Learn ALL About Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party in Disney World
- Disney’s Candlelight Processional Is Coming BACK to EPCOT
- Dates Announced for the 2023 EPCOT Festival of the Holidays
- NEW Holiday Party Announced for Hollywood Studios -- Jollywood Nights
- Don’t Miss Out on These Disney Advent Calendars on Amazon
- Exclusive Look at Disney’s Holiday Merchandise
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
What do you think of the tiny new signage? Let us know in the comments!