As the entire resort is covered in construction, it definitely doesn’t look the same as your past visits to the Contemporary. But, we could see some of the hotel’s updates wrapping up soon!
The scrims located around the main tower in Disney’s Contemporary Resort have started to come down! The rooms in the area are currently closed, since they are being refurbished to have a new Incredibles-themed look.
We also noticed that Contemporary Grounds, which is a Joffrey’s Coffee location inside the Contemporary Resort, has new seating available for guests wanting a cup of coffee. Along with tables and chairs….
…there are also comfy seats now available in the Contemporary Grounds seating area.
We’ll be sure to give you a full look at the Contemporary Resort’s development moving forward! Stay tuned with All Ears for more Disney entertainment and news coming soon!
What is your favorite resort to visit in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- How to Ride Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure WITHOUT a Virtual Queue or Lightning Lane!
- Why You Should Pack Your Rain Gear If You’re Headed to Disney World This Week
- A Fan-Favorite Holiday Character Meal is Coming BACK to Disney World SOON!
- Having Trouble Booking EPCOT’s Candlelight Processional Dining Packages? You’re Not Alone.
- A Classic Attraction Had One of the BIGGEST Wait Times in Disney World Yesterday!
- New MagicBands Now Available for Disney World Resort Guests and Passholders
- Disneyland’s Recent Retweet Was a Whole CHOICE
- Disney Menu Updates: MORE Fall Treats Arrive Including One Themed After a Fan-Favorite Ride!
- NEWS: Disney World Renames Modified Character Meet and Greets
- PHOTOS: Don’t Miss Your Chance to Grab Disney’s NEW Holiday Dooney & Bourke Bags