After you’re running around in Disney World all day, it’s important to take a second for a break! And, each park has its own special spots to kick back and relax.
But, you might not know about this special location you’ll want to visit during your next trip to the Magic Kingdom!
Some spots of the Magic Kingdom can get a LOT busier than others, as fans flock to Fantasyland or Tomorrowland for their favorite attractions. But, the Storybook Circus is more of an underrated, quiet area that is perfect for a moment of peace during your visit. And, closer to the back of the themed section, you’ll find a whole tent dedicated to relaxation!
The Storybook Circus tent is a covered, open-air part of the park that’s perfect to kick back and relax with lots of seating in the shade, apart from guests…
…as well as refill your water bottle, before exploring the rest of the Magic Kingdom!
But, in the far corner of the Storybook Circus area, you’ll also find a charging station to plug in your phone! The Magic Kingdom also has other charging spots, like the one near the Tangled restroom, but this one is MUCH more quiet (and shady!) than the others.
Of course, we’ll give you a look at other hidden gems we find around the parks and resorts soon too! Stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney entertainment and news!
What is your favorite place to relax in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- How to Ride Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure WITHOUT a Virtual Queue or Lightning Lane!
- Why You Should Pack Your Rain Gear If You’re Headed to Disney World This Week
- A Fan-Favorite Holiday Character Meal is Coming BACK to Disney World SOON!
- Having Trouble Booking EPCOT’s Candlelight Processional Dining Packages? You’re Not Alone.
- A Classic Attraction Had One of the BIGGEST Wait Times in Disney World Yesterday!
- New MagicBands Now Available for Disney World Resort Guests and Passholders
- Disneyland’s Recent Retweet Was a Whole CHOICE
- Disney Menu Updates: MORE Fall Treats Arrive Including One Themed After a Fan-Favorite Ride!
- NEWS: Disney World Renames Modified Character Meet and Greets
- PHOTOS: Don’t Miss Your Chance to Grab Disney’s NEW Holiday Dooney & Bourke Bags