Disneyland’s new Magic Key program launched last week, giving former Annual Passholders the opportunity to once again purchase their “key” to the Happiest Place on Earth!
To celebrate the launch of Magic Key, Disneyland is offering a few limited-time experiences for “Keyholders,” including a “members-only” lounge in Tomorrowland!
The Magic Key Starcade Experience is located at Starcade in Tomorrowland (Disneyland guests may recognize it as that big, often unused space by Space Mountain!) and features photo ops (including characters!) and lounge spaces for Magic Key members to kick back and relax.
There is plentiful cushioned seating around Starcade!
Doesn’t it look so nice and relaxing?
Each seating area comes with a charging station for everyone to power up their devices.
Magic Key members can also get a sneak peek at some Magic Key-exclusive merchandise, including new phone cases and a popcorn bucket. It looks like you can get the Magic Key logo embroidered on your Mickey Ears, too!
There are several photo ops to snap a picture in front of at the Magic Key Starcade Experience. You can check out this photo op in honor of Haunted Mansion Holiday, which is set to open for the Halloween and Christmas season on September 3rd.
There’s also a fun photo op featuring Muppets Haunted Mansion!
One of our favorite features in the Magic Key Starcade Experience, however, has got to be this photo op with none other than Mickey Mouse!
He’s dressed in his Halloween best and is ready to greet Magic Key members for some socially distanced selfies!
Magic Key members can also spot Minnie Mouse, dressed for Halloween as an adorable kitty cat!
Seriously, can we get this outfit to wear this fall, too?
This Magic Key holder-exclusive lounge is available to ALL levels of Magic Key through October 30th! Come check it out if you’re a Magic Key holder, and be sure to be on the lookout for more updates from the Happiest Place on Earth!
Have you purchase a Magic Key yet? Let us know in the comments!
Disneyland Resort News
- A Super Popular Ride Is BACK at Disney California Adventure!
- Why You’ll See Disney Adults Running Around the Parks This Month
- Full Guide to the Best Rooms at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel
- The COMPLETE GUIDE to the 2024 Food & Wine Festival at Disney California Adventure
- CONFIRMED: Disney Reveals Date for Exclusive CHOC Walk in the Park Event
- What Disneyland’s $1.9 Billion Expansion Could Mean For the ROADS Outside the Resort
- Will Disney World Ever Bring Back Soarin’ Over California? We Have a Clue!
- AllEars TV: 20 Things You MUST DO in Disneyland
- Ranking Every Attraction at Disney California Adventure
- REVIEW: I Tried a NEW Disney Hotel Restaurant and I’m Shocked at What My Favorite Dish Was
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Disclosure: We were invited by Disneyland to attend a media preview. This did not affect our reporting of the event — our opinions are our own.