Were you fast enough this morning to purchase a box of Lucky Charms? The new Marvel series Loki premiered today on Disney+, and some of its promotional goodies are already selling out!
We recently shared the news that Loki would be getting his own version of Lucky Charms cereal. Well, the early bird definitely got the worm in this situation, as boxes of the cereal disappeared faster than Loki himself with the Tesseract!
The website mischievouslydelicious.com has updated its visitors saying that the “Loki Charms” boxes have already sold out!
There’s no word yet on whether the cereal will be restocked, but in the meantime, it looks like the rest of us will have to do with our plain old Lucky Charms breakfast instead.
Be sure to check out Loki on Disney+! We’ll be bringing you more of the latest news, merchandise, and more from the newest Marvel series in the coming weeks.
Click here to read about how Loki may look a little DIFFERENT the next time you see him in Avengers Campus!
Have you watched the premiere of Loki yet? Let us know (spoiler-free!) in the comments!
Disney Film and Television News
- NEWS: Disney Casts Lead for Live Action Adaptation of Snow White
- NEWS: Steven Spielberg’s Production Company Signs Deal With Netflix
- St. Jude Partners With Disney For Week-Long Virtual Event!
- How to Get 3 FREE Months of Disney+ for Amazon Prime Day!
- VIDEO: First Look at the Robin Roberts Series Coming to Disney+
- The 6 Fan Theories You Need to Read After Episode Two of Marvel’s ‘Loki’
- Disney/Pixar’s ‘Luca’ Easter Eggs You Don’t Want to Miss!
- Why Marvel’s Marketing for ‘Loki’ Is SO Important
- Could We See a ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ Trailer Soon?
- ‘Loki’ Hits #1 Globally Faster Than Other Marvel Releases on Disney+
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!