This week started with Universal Orlando reaching capacity already, but today is the sixth day in a row the parks are bustling!
Universal Orlando has continued its busy streak as all THREE theme parks have hit capacity today at 11:19 AM. Recently, we’ve mainly seen the trend of Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure reaching this point. However, Universal’s Volcano Bay has now also reached capacity after mostly remaining accessible to guests during more crowded days.
Today, April 6th at 11:19 am, Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure & Universal's Volcano Bay have reached capacity. We anticipate reopening later this afternoon. For updates, please call our capacity hotline: 407-817-8317 pic.twitter.com/v7vi4NUVYe
— Universal Orlando Resort (@UniversalORL) April 6, 2021
Each of the parks do plan on hopefully reopening later in the afternoon. We’ll have to continue to keep an eye on the crowds levels and capacity as we return to Universal Orlando. In the meantime, stay tuned with All Ears for more Universal news!
What’s your favorite Universal park to visit? Let us know in the comments below!
- Universal’s Volcano Bay Closing Early Today Due to Weather
- Universal Orlando Releases Physical Requirements for VelociCoaster
- One of Universal Orlando’s Hotels Announces a Reopening Date!
- Universal Orlando and Brightline in Disagreement About Potential Train Path
- Ranking the Harry Potter Bad Guys By How Much We Hate Them
- THIS Is Why You Need to Get to Universal Orlando Early!
- All THREE Universal Orlando Parks Have Reached Capacity (AGAIN!)
- PHOTOS: Universal Orlando Shares a FIRST LOOK at the Completed VelociCoaster!
- BREAKING: Universal Orlando Releases VelociCoaster’s OFFICIAL Opening Date!
- NEWS: Universal Reportedly Pushing for Brightline Train Connection