It’s been a MAJORLY busy week at Universal Orlando as guests have clung onto their last bits of Spring Break and celebrated Easter.
As we’ve given you a peek into what the parks are like at capacity, we’ve even told you exactly how to handle the crowds. And, you’ll need to keep those tips handy if you plan on heading to Universal Orlando today!
This morning, Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure hit capacity for the fifth day in a row! We’ve already seen the parks become busy at the beginning of the weekend, as well as on Easter. And, they are already looking on the more crowded side as another week of April kicks off.
Today, April 5th at 11:03 am, Universal Studios Florida & Islands of Adventure have reached capacity. We anticipate reopening later this afternoon. For updates, please call our capacity hotline: 407-817-8317 pic.twitter.com/kzlxQ5Es9f
— Universal Orlando Resort (@UniversalORL) April 5, 2021
Universal’s Volcano Bay is currently still welcoming guests into the waterpark. And, Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure also plan on both reopening later in the afternoon. We’ll be sure to keep you updated on all the Universal news you need to know!
What’s your favorite Universal park to visit? Let us know in the comments below!
- OPINION: What Have You Done, Universal?!
- Where You Should ACTUALLY Start Your Day in Universal Orlando
- Jurassic World Tribute Store Coming SOON to Universal Orlando!
- NEWS: VelociCoaster Soft Opens in Universal Orlando!
- Universal Orlando Vs. Walt Disney World: Which is the Better Choice During the Busiest Days of the Year?
- AllEars TV: This Theme Park Restaurant Was SHOCKING…In a Good Way
- PHOTOS: Here’s What Universal Orlando is Like Without Temperature Checks and Less Social Distancing
- Universal Orlando to Change Social Distancing and Remove Temperature Checks
- NEWS: Frontier Airlines and Visit Orlando Are Giving Away $400 in FREE Flights!
- AllEars TV: Is Universal’s New VELOCICOASTER Worth the Hype?