If you’ve visited Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew in Disney Springs, you may have tried the Oreo Surprise donut, the Nutella Bella donut, cereal milk, or maybe even gotten a grilled cheese ON a donut.
But now there’s something new at Everglazed, and it’s NOT something you eat or drink.
You can’t eat donuts 24/7 (we wish). But, you know what they say — if you can’t eat ’em, WEAR ‘EM!
Once you’ve finished devouring your tasty treats from Everglazed, you can show off your love for donuts with these fun masks!
The masks come in two different styles — one with the Everglazed logo on a blue background, and another with the Everglazed logo surrounded by donuts that look good enough to eat!
Pair these with some of Disney’s new donut ears and you’ll get to fully live out your donut dreams. Each of the masks are priced at $10 and you can get them at Everglazed in Disney Springs.
Looking for more masks to show your love of all things sweet? Did you know you can also get a mask over at Gideon’s Bakehouse?
Cookies vs. donuts, or maybe you’ll choose cookies AND donuts — no matter how you roll, a closet full of food-inspired masks sounds pretty sweet! We’ll be on the lookout for more fun merchandise to share with you, and we’ll let you know what we see.
What do you think of these masks from Everglazed? Let us know in the comments.
More Stories About Disney Merchandise
- On a Scale of One to Ten, How Would You Rate This Disney Mug?
- We Found the PERFECT Accessory for Your Next Trip to the Wizarding World!
- The Newest Disney Crocs Are NOT for Kids
- These Disney Beer Glasses Will Turn Happy Hour Into Magic Hour!
- Hey, Disney Football Fans: This New Collection is for YOU!
- PHOTOS: We Spotted the New Harveys Collection in Disney World
- Special Merchandise is Coming to Disneyland Resort to Celebrate the Reopening!
- This May Be Our Favorite Disney Key Yet!
- Another EPCOT Store Has Temporarily Closed!
- A Popular Pair of Minnie Ears Have FINALLY Arrived in Disney World!