Following new restrictions in Hong Kong, Disney has announced an update for Hong Kong Disneyland.
Although Hong Kong Disneyland has closed more than once since the beginning of this year as a health and safety precaution, it looks like the theme park will be undergoing its third closure at the end of 2020.
Recently, the city of Hong Kong put new restrictions in place as the health crisis has worsened. Some of these include the limit of guests at dining tables to only two people and the closures of larger venues like theme parks. In response to the new limitations put in place, Hong Kong Disneyland has announced that it will be closing officially on December 2nd.
However, the parks are also closed on December 1st as Hong Kong will be keeping these new restrictions in place for at least two weeks. However, the closure is temporary, so Disney will be following guidelines from Hong Kong officials before reopening again.
Although the parks will be closing, the resort hotels and Inspiration Lake Recreation Centre will stay open with enhanced safety measures and an “adjusted level of services” in place.
As more details are released, we’ll be sure to keep you updated on everything you need to know!
Have you been to Hong Kong Disneyland before? Let us know in the comments below!
- Analyst Upgrades Walt Disney Company Stock Due to Streaming Success and Theme Park Performance
- PHOTOS! New Designer ‘Up’ Mickey Ears Arrive at Disney World!
- The World of Disney, Love Series Collectible Keys Will Be Released Next Week!
- Six Things We Can’t Wait to Eat at Walt Disney World in 2021
- PHOTOS: Tom Sawyer Island Refurbishment Progressing in Disney World!
- You Can Pre-Order a Portable Posable Baby Yoda!
- There are Pins to Go With the 1000 Other Things in the Disney Cat and Dog Line!
- The Disney Dogs and Cats Dresses Have Arrived in Disney World!
- The 5 Worst Meals in Disney World According to You
- Tom Holland and Daniel Kaluuya Share Their Journeys Making Marvel’s “Spider-Man” and “Black Panther”