It’s officially the holiday season!
The theme parks will typically see increased crowds during the week of Thanksgiving. Visitors come to Universal for the festive entertainment and Christmas goodies. The trend continues as Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventures have hit park capacity this afternoon!
This is the second time this week that Universal Orlando has reached capacity. Thanksgiving day remained open for new guests all day yesterday while Black Friday, it seems, has attracted more crowds. Parking garages are now closed for incoming visitors. However, guests staying at a Universal resort or visitors with a single-day ticket can still enter the park.
Universal can reopen for more guests if the crowds lessen. We suggest checking the app throughout the day if you’re hoping to stop by the theme parks!
Are you visiting Universal this holiday season? Let us know in the comments!
Universal Orlando News
- Universal Passholders Can Get a Free Room Upgrade at Cabana Bay Beach Resort
- The Seven Things We’re Most Excited to do at Universal Orlando in 2021
- PHOTOS: VelociCoaster, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and More from Our Day at Universal!
- The NEW Universal Annual Passholder Magnet is a Foodie’s Dream Come True!
- NEWS! Universal Orlando Announces Mardi Gras 2021 International Flavors of Carnival
- Five Mediocre Attractions at Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando You Should Ride for One AMAZING Animatronic
- DEAL ALERT: Save BIG on Your 2021 Universal Orlando Trip With New Special Offers
- AllEars TV: Disney Fans React to Harry Potter World
- PHOTOS: Rep Your Hogwarts House with the Quidditch Keeper Collection in Universal Orlando!
- PHOTOS! Take a Closer Look at Universal’s VelociCoaster Ride Vehicles!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!