The Walt Disney Company is continuing to adjust to the effects of the global health crisis.
Disney announced today they are issuing a reorganization in leadership. The reorg will allow for Disney’s primary focus to be on producing profitable entertainment content across Disney+, Hulu, and other Disney-owned streaming companies.
According to CNBC, Disney will hold a virtual Investor Day on December 10th to discuss the major organizational changes. The meeting will focus on the details regarding the company’s shift to focus on streaming entertainment. Disney will also detail its direct-to-consumer strategies.
As a reminder, Disney has shared that the fiscal year earnings call will take place on November 12th, 2020 at 4:30PM EST. This will allow everyone to get a better understanding of the effects that the health crisis had on Disney and its entertainment media this fiscal year.
Disney Media News
- Why Marvel’s Marketing for ‘Loki’ Is SO Important
- Could We See a ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ Trailer Soon?
- ‘Loki’ Hits #1 Globally Faster Than Other Marvel Releases on Disney+
- A Brand New Pixar Movie and More Come to Disney+ and Hulu This Week!
- VIDEO: Someone Is Causing a Bit of Mischief in Disney’s NEW Loki Featurette!
- VIDEO: Watch Pixar’s ‘Luca’ on Disney+ Right Now for FREE!
- The Growth of Disney+ Subscribers Internationally is a Bit More Complicated Than You Think
- 6 Hidden Details You Missed in the Second Episode of Marvel’s ‘Loki’
- NEWS: Disney+ to Host a Pride Concert This Month!
- AllEars TV: The GREATEST Disney Movies You’ve Never Seen
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!