The Disney Resorts have started re-opening all around the Disney property (and we’ve been taking you back with us to explore them!).
As Disney World starts to re-open the parks this week, many guests are returning back to the magic. However, Disney is especially excited to bring back Annual Passholders with a discount that they don’t want to miss!
Annual Passholders are being welcomed back to Disney World with up to 40% off their room in a Disney Resort during most of September! If Passholders books a stay between July 9th and September 30th, they are able to take advantage of this offer with a minimum stay of 1 night and maximum stay of 14 nights.
Resorts available include:
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort – re-opening August 24
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort – re-opening July 10
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – re-opening September 21
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – re-opening August 12
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort – re-opening August 24
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort – re-opening July 29
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – re-opening August 12
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort – re-opening July 10
Passholders are also able to make additional reservations with their passes on top of their resort stay through the Disney Park Pass system. That means that Passholders still get to use the three reservations that are granted through them through their passes, including the Disney Park Pass reservations that can be made with their hotel stays.
Are you a Disney World Annual Passholder? When will you be returning to the parks? Let us know in the comments below!