Walt Disney World is once again offering FREE DINING to visitors coming to the resort this Summer!
A Free Dining plan is available when you purchase a non-discounted 5-night/6-day vacation package vacation that includes a room at a select Disney Resort hotel (see below for exclusions) and ticket with a Park Hopper Option. (Note that packages for other lengths of stay may be available.)
- If you book a Value resort, you’ll get the Quick Service Dining Plan.
- If you book a Moderate resort, you’ll get the Quick Service Dining Plan.
- If you book a Deluxe resort or a Villa, you get the standard Disney Dining Plan.
This offer excludes the following room types:
- 3-bedroom Villas
- Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Bungalows at Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- June 27 through June 28
- July 5 through July 7
- August 29 through September 8
There are a few more important details to remember:
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations are required.
- Theme park admission is required for some dining locations.
- Some Table-Service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
- Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
- Gratuities are not included.
- Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
Make the Disney Dining Plan work for you! Check out our video with Tips and Tricks:
Want to learn more about this special FREE DINING offer, or make a reservation? Contact our travel sponsor, Mouse Fan Travel, here!
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!