It’s October and that means it’s Breast Cancer Awareness month! Since 2001, I have participated in over 15 Avon Walks to fight Breast Cancer. Just this week I learned of a Disney friend who I thought had won the battle and very sadly, turns out, she very recently passed.
To support the cause I raise funds and awareness through out the year via a variety of fundraisers and auctions and sales of my personal collections. It’s time again!
This time I will be auctioning off THEMED Merchandise Lots. As I have done in the past, your entire winning bid goes DIRECTLY to my Avon Walk for Breast Cancer Page (a charitable deduction for you) and I pay postage to US addresses ONLY. This is a win win for all!
FIRST AUCTION BEGINS ON NOON EASTERN THURSDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2015!
Scroll down for a sneak peek at the upcoming auctions!
HOW IT WORKS —
Each auction will have it’s own page in my blog.
TO BID: You must click on the comment link and enter your full name and email address, as well as your bid amount in the comments box. (NOTE: Your email address will NOT show up online.) I will approve the comments so you can see what the current bid is. Once a few bids have been made, only the current high bid will be visible.
By bidding you agree to all rules set forth below!!!! Please read carefully BEFORE you bid!
1. Each auction will be in its own blog. These auctions will contain a grouping, or lot, of several related items up for bid. One bid is for the entire group/lot. Each Auction will have a number.
2. To bid, you must click on the comment link and enter your full name and email address, as well as your bid amount in the comments box. (NOTE: Your email address will NOT show up online.) I will approve the comments so you can see what the current bid is. Once a few bids have been made, only the current high bid will be visible.
2a. You may bid more than once if you decide to up your current bid or if you’ve been outbid and wish to bid higher.
3. Each auction will have a definite end time and date. No comments/bids will be accepted after that time. All times stated will be Eastern Time
4. If you have questions about the item, chances are others do too. Just pose your question as a comment.
5. The winning bidder will be notified via email with details on how to make the donation to my online Avon Walk account. The winning bidder will have 36 hours to respond to the winner email confirmation and make the online donation. Should the online donation not be made within 36 hours of the auction close, the bid will be considered abandoned and the 2nd highest bidder will be offered the item at the highest bid price. If that person does not respond within 36 hours or declines, the item will go back in the “bin” for a future auction.
6. SHIPPING: Each item will be shipped by US mail to US addresses only. Shipping costs will be determined based on USPS shipping rates (for first class mail) by total package weight and destination. Each item will be shipped US mail to US addresses only. Lots will be sent priority mail, insured (USPS insurance), with delivery confirmation.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND: This is a FUNDRAISER! It is not a flea market. Bid minimums will be set based on the purchase price of the item where applicable.
VERY IMPORTANT: All bids/sales are final. There are NO RETURNS and NO REFUNDS (even if the postal service fails to deliver your package for any reason).
In case of duplicate high bids, the earliest time-stamped bid will prevail.
Deb Wills will be the final arbiter of any and all disputes. All decisions are final. Please remember this is a Fundraiser! By bidding you agree to all the rules and any rule not covered will be determined by Deb Wills as the final word.
Here’s a sneak peek at what I will be possibly be auctioning off! Each auction will have a FULL listing of all items. Unless noted, everything is brand new, never used.
Lot of Disney Cruise Line Frozen Cabin decor.
Lot of Disney Press Event swag
Lot of Disney Vacation Club Merchandise
Lot of Disney Cruise Line Merchandise
Lot of D23 Merchandise (including from the 2015 Expo
Lot of All Ears Swag
and who knows what else!
Ask your questions in the comment section below!
PHOTOS of PREVIOUS Auction Lots