When to Go
- Getting Started
- Calendar of Events
- First Timer Primer
- Operating Hours &
- Refurbishments and
- US Holidays
Where to Stay
- Ticket FAQ
- Annual Passes
- Annual Pass
- Ticket Prices
- Finger Scans/
- WDW Ticket History
- Ground Transportation
- Magical Express
- Parking Information
- Renting a Car
- Transportation Vehicles
- Valet Parking
- Annual Pass Discounts
- Discounts for WDW
- Finding Low Airfares
- Priceline "How To.."
- Tables in Wonderland
- Extra Magic Hour
- First Day Ideas
- Holiday Happenings
- Nighttime Fun
- Packing Ideas
- Rainy Day Ideas
- Summer Sun Survival
- Tips for Enjoying
- Touring Plans
- What to Tote Around
- Activities for
- Birthday Ideas: Kids
- Bringing Your
- ChildCare FAQ
- Expectant Mothers
- 5-11 Year Olds
- Infant and Toddler
- Preschooler Tips
- Stroller FAQ
For Guests without Children
- General Information
- PassPorter's Open Mouse
for Walt Disney World
and Disney Cruise Line
- Companion Restroom
Disorders (ASD) Dietary Needs
- --Parks Counter Service
- --Parks Table Service
- --Strategies for
- --Meet the Authors of Vegetarian WDW
- --A Vegetarian at
Mickey's Table - I
- --A Vegetarian at
Mickey's Table - II
Hearing Medical Needs
Mobility Motion Sensitivity
Size Concerns: Visual Impairments
For International Visitors
Walt Disney World Magic Your Way Packages
Magic Your Way vacation packages combine accommodations, park tickets, optional dining plans, and other benefits.
Everyone in the room must be on the same package using the same ticket options. All tickets must be used within 14 days of first use.
The base Magic Your Way package includes:
- Accommodations at a Disney Resort
- Magic Your Way Base Admissions Ticket (with the option to add on Park Hopper and/or Water Park Fun and More at an additional fee): Choose the number of days of your Magic Your Way Base Ticket, which provides admission to one of the four Walt Disney World Theme Parks each day. You pick the number of days (purchase 1 to 10) so you get exactly what you want. The more days you add to the ticket, the less you pay per day.
- 10% off purchases at the Arribas Brothers store at Disney Springs. Restrictions apply.
- 10% off entire purchase at Basin located at Disney Springs or Basin White located in Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa.
- 10% off the non-discounted price of your merchandise purchase at Curl by Sammy Duvall at Disney Springs. (Excludes sale items, watches, sunglasses and electronics.)
- Receive 4 vouchers per package, each valid for one round of miniature golf prior to 4 p.m. at either Disney's Fantasia Gardens or Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course.
- The Hairwraps Company Keepsake - Receive one $5 charm with your purchase at participating locations at Walt Disney World Resort.
- 20% discount on the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages during lunch or dinner at House of Blues at Disney Springs. (Valid for dine-in only; excludes Quick-Service location; discount limited to 6 Guests per party.) Receive a 10% discount on merchandise, excluding CDs, art, sundries and sale items at House of Blues at Disney Springs.
- 20% discount on your entire purchase at Joffrey's Coffee and Tea Company locations at Walt Disney World Resort theme parks, water parks and Disney Springs.
- 20% off the non-discounted price of merchandise purchased at LittleMissMatched at Disney Springs.
- 10% off regularly priced merchandise at Pop Gallery at Disney Springs. (Published artists excluded. Not valid toward shipping.)
- 10% discount on the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages during lunch or dinner at Portobello Country Italian Trattoria at Disney Springs. (Offer not valid for merchandise.)
- 10% off the regular price of all activities including parasailing, water skiing, wakeboarding and tubing trips at Sammy Duvall's Water Sports Center located at Disney's Contemporary Resort. (Subject to availability; restrictions apply.
- 10% off regularly priced merchandise at Something Silver at Disney Springs.
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes Discounts -- 10% off bowling, 10% off the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages and 10% off the non-discounted price of merchandise at Splitsville Luxury Lanes at Disney Springs. (Not valid with other discounts or offers; block-out dates apply; valid for dine-in only.)
- 15% off the 30-minute guided horseback trail rides at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.
- 10% discount on the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages during lunch or dinner at Wolfgang Puck Grand Café at Disney Springs. (Offer not valid for merchandise.)
The Magic Your Way Package Plus Quick Service Dining includes everything in the Magic Your Way Base package described above plus a Quick Service Dining Plan. For more details on the Quick Service Dining Plan, and for a list of 2016's participating restaurants, CLICK HERE.
The Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining includes everything in the Magic Your Way Base package described above plus a comprehensive Dining Plan that offers the chance to eat at more than 100 participating Disney restaurants. For prices and more details on the Dining Plan, and for a list of 2016's participating restaurants, CLICK HERE.
Walt Disney World also offers the option of purchasing a Deluxe Dining Plan when you buy a vacation package. Everyone in the room must be on the same package and ticket options. All tickets must be used within 14 days of first use is purchased. All dining credits must be used by midnight the last day of your stay, otherwise they expire.
Deluxe Dining Plan Prices (in addition to the basic Magic Your Way package) vary depending on the season:
-- $111.73 per night ages 10 and up (tax included)
-- $32.56 per night ages 3 to 9 (tax included)
the Deluxe Dining Plan: Dine at more than 100 select table-service,
quick-service, Disney Character Dining and Signature Dining Experience
restaurant locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort. The Deluxe Dining Plan is similar to the Basic Plan except that for
each night of your package, each guest in your party enjoys:
-- THREE MEALS -- Choose from select Walt Disney World Resort table-service and quick-service restaurants for all 3 of your meals.
1 adult table-service meal includes 1 appetizer, 1 entree and
1 dessert (lunch or dinner only), and
1 single serving non-alcoholic beverage, or 1 full buffet. 1 child
table-service meal includes 1 appetizer, 1 entree, 1 dessert
(lunch or dinner only) and 1 single serving non-alcoholic beverage,
or 1 full buffet.
-- 1 quick-service meal includes 1 entree or 1 complete Combo Meal, 1 dessert (lunch or dinner only) and 1 single serving non-alcoholic beverage.
Children ages 3-9 are limited to the Children's Menu (if one is available).
As of May 31, 2015, the following changes were made to Table Service and Quick Service Entitlements:
- You may now use an unlimited number of your available meal entitlements at one time. For example, if you wish to cover dinner for friends dining with you who are not on the Dining Plan, you will be able to use your entitlements to do so. (You must specifically request this.)
- If you are using the Deluxe, Premium or Platinum dining plan you may now use any child meal entitlements for adult entrees. (This change does not apply if you are on the regular dining plan.)
- Dessert substitutions by request only: You may substitute your dessert for a fruit plate, side salad or cup of soup where available. You still cannot swap your dessert for a regular appetizer. This will only be done at your specific request.
- You can now substitute any dessert or non-alcoholic beverage for a DDP snack credit. This must be done in the same transaction.
- You are now able to substitute one Quick Service meal for up to three Snack DDP items, but this must be done during the same transaction. Instead of a single Quick Service meal you could, for example, get three sodas.
-- TWO SNACKS -- e.g. 1 frozen ice cream novelty, popsicle, fruit bar, popcorn scoop (single-serving box), single-serving bag of snacks, single piece of whole fruit, 20-oz. bottle of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite or Dasani water, 22-oz. fountain soft drink, 12-oz. coffee, hot chocolate or hot tea, single-serving prepackaged milk or juice
As of May 31, 2015, the following changes were made to Snack Entitlements:
- Snacks are no longer determined based on price. Here are some examples of items now considered snacks: any soup at a Quick Service location; any ice cream novelties; any hand-scooped ice cream (including sundaes) with two scoops or less of ice cream and NOT in a souvenir container; anything listed as a side at a Quick Service location; any single-serve, non-alcoholic beverage that's not in a souvenir container.
- You can now also use a snack credit for the following breakfast items: cereal, French toast sticks, oatmeal or quinoa, grits, biscuits and gravy, hard-boiled eggs or a side of bacon, sausage, potatoes or eggs.
-- ONE Resort refillable-drink mug per person -- The Disney Deluxe Dining Plan also includes a refillable Resort mug for each Guest. Bring your Resort mug to any quick-service restaurant at your Resort hotel and refill it as often as you like!
(Note that children age 3-9 must choose from a children's menu, if one is available.)
For a list of 2016's participating restaurants: CLICK HERE.
There is also a Magic Your Way Premium Package that offers everything in the basic package, as well as an expanded Disney Dining Plan -- breakfast, lunch and dinner per person per package night, at your choice of over 100 restaurants, including Disney dinner shows, character dining, and signature table-service restaurants. Also included is a variety of other exclusive features, such as tours, admission to Cirque du Soleil, and more.
The Premium package costs $208.08/adult per day and
$152.60/child per day (taxes included) IN ADDITION to the cost of the basic
Magic Your Way Package. It must be purchased for your
entire reservation, and a three-night minimum stay
is required. Everyone in the room must be on the same
package and ticket options. All tickets must be used
within 14 days of first use.
With the Premium Dining Plan -- Per person, per package: one breakfast, lunch and dinner, excluding alcoholic beverages, plus two snacks, and Resort refillable drink mug. Children 3-9 must choose from a children's menu if available. Victoria & Albert's excluded.
NOTE: Applicable gratuities/service charges are NOT included, except for pizza delivery, Private Dining, Dinner Shows and Cinderella's Royal Table. Merchandise or photo-imaging products that may be offered at Character Dining Experiences are not included, except at Cinderella's Royal Table and Akershus Royal Banquet Hall.
You also receive:
- Unlimited use of selected recreation, including golf, guided fishing excursions, water sports, tennis and more
- Admission to Cirque du Soleil show, La Nouba in Category 2 seating.
- Unlimited admission to Disney's Children's Activity Centers.
- In-room babysitting provided by Kids' Night Out. (Reservations required; gratuity not included.)
- Unlimited Admission to certain Theme Park tours: Backstage Tales, Family Magic, Keys to the Kingdom, The Magic Behind Our Steam Trains, Mickey's Magical Milestones, Behind the Seeds, The "UnDISCOVERed" Future World, Gardens of the World (seasonal), Yuletide Fantasy (seasonal), Disney's Wilderness Back Trail Adventure (Segway tour at Fort Wilderness)
The Magic Your Way Platinum Package offers everything in the premium package, then adds more such as: pre-arrival planning service, a specialty fireworks cruise, reserved seating at Fantasmic!, selected spa treatment per guest (age restrictions apply), additional dining options, such as the renowned Victoria & Albert's restaurant, room service, and more.
The Platinum package costs $260.10 per adult per day and $201.65 per child per day (taxes included) IN ADDITION to the cost of the basic Magic Your Way Package. It must be purchased for your entire reservation and there is a three-night minimum stay required. Everyone in the room must be on the same package and ticket options. All tickets must be used within 14 days of first use.
Applicable taxes are included. Gratuity is NOT included, except for pizza
delivery, Private Dining, Dinner Shows and Cinderella's Royal
Table. Merchandise or photo-imaging products that may be offered
at Character Dining Experiences are NOT included, except at
Cinderella's Royal Table and Akershus Royal Banquet Hall.