The next time you visit Hollywood Studios you will have new parking lot names to remember. Gone are “television”, “film”, “music”, and others. The new parking lots are packed with character!
Disney shared a photo of one of the new signs as well as the new parking lot names. Get ready to park your car with: Mickey, Minnie, Jessie, Buzz, Olaf and BB-8.
Parking lot names and new signs are not the only changes in the parking and and entrance area of Hollywood Studios. Two new bus loops have been added to the entrance area for guests arriving on Disney buses from their Disney resorts.
You will still see some construction at the entrance area for the park as work continues on updating the tram lanes and walkways, as well as adding a Skyliner station to the park and more security and screening areas.
These updates, coupled with the new car entrance for the park, are all in preparation for the August 29th opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
Need Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge info? We’ve got it ALL!
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Opening Dates for Disneyland and Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- You’ll Never Guess Who You’ll See at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge to Debut New Animatronics Technology
- So Much to Buy! Preview Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge’s Stores and Merchandise Here!
- Brand New Details! Rise of the Resistance in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- New Updates for Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Preview: Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Restaurant News and Food Photos!
Are you ready for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge? Let us know in the comments below!
Remember! When you’re in Disney tag us @allearsnet in your photos!
Subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any exciting Disney news!