Reviews of Bengal Barbecue

View Menus at Bengal Barbecue Dining Location

Menu: http://allears.net/dlr/dining/menu/bengal-barbecue/lunch-dinner

Reviewed by JenO617 Review Date: 12/20/2019

Just don’t. I have been coming to Disneyland for 44 years (since I was 2) and this is the first time we have ever eaten here. It will also be the last. The veggie skewer wasn’t bad, but the chicken one was nearly invisible. I actually walked back to the counter and asked if they forgot some of it. They said no, that is the size of it. My 12 year old son ate it in 2 bites. Thank God I got him a tiger tail too. $25 later we are still hungry and I’m annoyed. The portion sizes are a joke. Save your money and go get gumbo in New Orleans Square.

Pros:

Seating area

Cons:

Everything else but the seating area

Reviewed by mickeymom5 Review Date: 07/09/2019

We ate here because of all the great online reviews. We did not like it. We had the chicken skewers and hummus trio. The hummus trio was a nice fresh break from french fries, but the sauce on the chicken wasn't very good. We also had a tiger tail breadstick. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either.

Pros:

fresh veggies

Cons:

sauce on chicken

Reviewed by 8lovesmickey Review Date: 09/30/2018

Awesome quick service-this place has yummy choices that are relatively healthy. The skewers are awesome - meat and veggie. Share a few choices for a filling and reasonably priced lunch!

Pros:

Delicious, unique, low-carb choices, fresh

Cons:

Not a lot of seating.

Reviewed by mg0914 Review Date: 09/25/2015

Two of us tried the safari skewers - bacon wrapped asparagus. Wow were they good! I am so glad we tried them. The wait was a little longer than we had hoped but well worth it. Very inexpensive and a fun eat-on-the-move kind of snack. Don't miss these!

Pros:

awesome snack

Reviewed by PolynesianStitch Review Date: 06/14/2015

We tried both the beef and chicken skewers for dinner. Both were exceptionally tasty and freshly barbequed. We also had a fruit box with a nicely varied selection of six or seven different fruits to top it off which was very refreshing and a good way to top off the meal. Highly recommend but might be better for lunch rather than dinner.

Pros:

extremely tasty skewers

Cons:

small portions

Reviewed by cinderlisa Review Date: 10/27/2013

Portions here remain tiny but these skewers make a great snack. My son even ate a ton of the chicken skewer, and we have a hard time getting him to ever eat chicken. A nice change from the typical theme park fare.

Pros:

Delicious!

Cons:

Tiny portions

Other topics in Disneyland Park Dining