There isn’t anything that could make holiday cookies better…right?
Wrong! We’ve got a recipe for a Disney-inspired Gingersnap Cookie that is about to make you the most popular person at your holiday party.
Gingersnap Cookie Recipe
Disney has shared a new Toy Story-inspired Gingersnap Cookie recipe from
You will need:
- 9 ounces butter
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp powdered ginger
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp ground clove
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- Cream butter, brown sugar, salt, and spices. Mix in molasses.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together baking soda and flour, then add to the dough and mix.
- Scoop cookies with 1-ounce ice cream scooper, roll in Demereca sugar, and flatten slightly
- Bake at 325° for about 10 minutes
- Decorate to your liking!
That’s it! You are good to go to decorate your new delicious creations to some of your favorite Pixar characters for the holidays! As Remy would say, “bon appetit!”. As always, stay tuned to AllEars for all the latest Disney recipe news.
Click here for even more Disney recipes
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
What Disney character will you decorate your cookie as? Let us know in the comments!