Halloween is coming up soon, which means it’s time to start getting all of your spooky decorations together!
Disney is already celebrating the holiday with Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, special treats, merchandise, and more. But, if you can’t make it to Disney World for some spooky items, there are still ways to get some great deals on decorations for Halloween!
These prints are normally $10 each, but right now they’re only $3.89! The sale ends at 2AM ET on August 16th, so act fast!
These come in sizes 5×7, 8×10, and 11×14. There are over 75 designs available on 4 different background colors. Here’s a look at the colors:
So, you can choose things like this fun Cinderella print…
…or make a gallery wall of Hocus Pocus fun!
There are also options from The Nightmare Before Christmas…
…and just some general spooky signs, like this one for a Salem Apothecary!
So hurry up and grab them on sale now while you can!
Looking for more Halloween fun? Check out the 6 BEST treats at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Disney World, the 9 best Disney recipes to make this Halloween, and MORE Disney Halloween merch online
Stay tuned to All Ears for more fun merchandise news and updates!
Read More About What's Happening for Halloween Here!
- We Went to the FIRST 2022 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Disney World — Here’s What You Need to Know
- Is Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Disney World Worth $200?
- The 6 BEST Treats At Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Disney World!
- Your Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party FAQ
- Every Date That Has Sold Out for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- See Our Full Page ALL About Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- All of the 2022 Halloween Popcorn Buckets You’ll Find in Disney World
- See ALL of the Disney Halloween Merchandise You Can Get Online
- Don’t Miss Out on These Halloween Advent Calendars
- Learn About the Halloween Scavenger Hunt Coming to EPCOT in 2022
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Which design is your favorite? Tell us in the comments!