We’re gearing up for the return of nighttime spectaculars at Disneyland Resort, and it’s going to be a BIG occasion!
On April 22nd, The Main Street Electrical Parade, Disneyland Forever, and World of Color all return to the parks, and Disney is celebrating in some big ways. How? Well, there are lots of new treats to check out!
Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor hosted by Dreyer’s (available on Mobile Order)
- Uni-cone: Banana, cherry, and pistachio ice cream in a white chocolate-dipped waffle cone with fantasy sprinkles
Hub Churro Cart
- Blueberry Looks Good on You: Blueberry-flavored sugar-dusted churro (New)
- Blueberry Cheesecake Dipping Sauce: Blueberry fruit topping with cream cheese icing (New)
Fantasyland Theatre and Small World Popcorn Carts
- Electric Sweet & Salty Popcorn: Colorful sweet kettle corn combined with butter-flavored popcorn (New)
Fantasyland and Small World Churro Carts
- Electric Sprinkle Dip: Citrus buttercream frosting with sprinkles (New)
Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe (available on Mobile Order)
- Parade Macaron: Yellow macaron filled with honey buttercream and lemon curd topped with rainbow sprinkles and Main Street Electrical Parade drum decoration (New)
- Mine Cart Brownie: White chocolate-dipped dark chocolate brownie topped with sugar gems
- Linzer Cookie: Citrus shortbread linzer cookie with strawberry glaze
- Parade Confetti Bundt Cake: Confetti cake with blue sopapilla filling, cream cheese glaze, and Main Street Electrical Parade chocolate décor (New)
- Main Street Electrical Parade Dining Package: Plaza Inn fried chicken, smoky mac n’ cheese, oven-roasted carrots, baby wedge salad, Mickey-shaped corn bread, and berry cheesecake (only available with purchase of the dining package) (kids option also available)
Refreshment Corner Hosted by Coca-Cola (available on Mobile Order)
- Electric Relish Dog: All-beef hot dog, bacon, mustard cheese sauce, electric relish, and sport peppers served with a choice of a Cuties mandarin orange or small bag of chips (New)
- Firefly Chips: Corn chips topped with chili, cheddar, Monterey Jack, and jalapeños
Red Rose Taverne hosted by Minute Maid (available on Mobile Order)
- Pineapple Night Light: Fresh pineapple purée and Sprite with a glow cube (New)
Town Square Churro Cart
- Parade Dreams: Colorful sugar-dusted churro with fruit drizzle garnished with rainbow candy (New)
Town Square Popcorn Cart
- Electric Pop: Brightly-colored kettle corn (New)
Available at Various Locations Throughout Disneyland Park Throughout the Summer Season:
- Light-up Turtle Premium Sipper (Limit two per person, per transaction while supplies last. Availability may vary throughout the season.) (New)
- Light-up Elliott Dragon Premium Bucket (Limit two per person, per transaction while supplies last. Availability may vary throughout the season.) (New)
Paradise Gardens Park
- World of Color Dessert Party: Indulge in sweet delights including raspberry cookies, cheesecake, and Mickey crispies.
Wine Country Trattoria
- World of Color Dining Package: Prior to the show, enjoy a delicious 3-course meal, including dishes like chicken parmesan, fettuccine alfredo, salmon, roasted vegetable lasagna, and tiramisu to name a few. Simply check in with your host or server about upgrading your reservation to the dining package!
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- World of Color Dining Package: Indulge in an all-you-care-to-enjoy dinner buffet with specialty sweets and a non-alcoholic beverage followed by reserved seating for World of Color. Upon arrival for your reservation, just let your server or the host know you want an upgrade to this exciting enhancement.
If you’re anticipating these new treats as much as we are, then make sure to check out this video that highlights some of them:
We’ll keep you updated on any more snacks in the theme parks, and we’ll be covering the return of these fireworks shows and nighttime spectaculars, so stay tuned to AllEars!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to get the free list of 10 tips for Disneyland! Click here to get started!
Are you planning a trip to Disneyland Resort soon? Tell us in the comments!