Disney World is turning the big 5-0 next week, and there is certainly a ton of history to look back on from the past five decades!
Orlando Sentinel has been covering Disney World news from the very beginning, and to celebrate the 50th Anniversary, they’re publishing a special edition book featuring photos and articles from their archives!
The book is called Disney World at 50: The Stories of How Walt’s Kingdom Became Magical in Orlando and it includes over 100 photos and loads of historical coverage from Central Florida’s local news outlet.
The book won’t begin shipping until October 12th, but you can order the book TODAY! Currently there is a special deal going on where you can save — the book normally retails for $35, but it’s currently available for $28!
We’ll be on the lookout for more fun collectables and special edition souvenirs from Disney World’s 50th Anniversary!
Are you planning on visiting Disney World during its 50th Anniversary Celebration? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- Disney World’s Highest Wait Time Yesterday Probably Won’t Surprise You…
- NEWS: Disney World Railroad Closure EXTENDED into 2022
- AllEars TV: Should You PAY To Skip the Lines in Disney World?
- Everything You Can Do for Halloween in Disney World Without Going to BOO Bash
- A Classic Attraction Had One of the BIGGEST Wait Times in Disney World Yesterday!
- NEWS: Disney World Renames Modified Character Meet and Greets
- AllEars TV: Starbucks is NOT the Best Coffee in Disney World
- 12 Things You Forgot About for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary
- 8 Things (Besides Crowds) That Will Impact Your 2021 Disney World Trip
- NEWS: Holiday Park Passes For Disney World Are Starting to Sell Out