Jungle Cruise has its debut this week in theaters and on Disney+ on July 30th!
Dwayne Johnson himself helped to create the NEWEST Jungle Cruise Skipper Ears, as he has joined the skipper family in the Jungle Cruise movie! You can find these limited release ears on shopDisney right now!
The black brim and white hat looks similar to the one his character, Frank Wolff, wears in the film. Of course, there’s the addition of the black Mickey Ears on top for a little extra Disney flair!
The hat itself is canvas and the bill and Mickey ears are made of faux leather. The side of the hat is embroidered with “Disney Jungle Cruise” and the back of the hat has a woven “Jungle Navigation Company” tag.
The hat has an adjustable fit and comes with a Disney Parks Designer Collection logo black drawstring bag for storage. It’s limited release (which means grab it now if you want it!) for $68.
You can cruise on over to shopDisney to take them home for yourself. But, you might want to hurry, because the Jungle Cruise Skipper Ears might sell out in the blink of an eye!
There’s also a new D23 Exclusive La Quila Pin in honor of the Jungle Cruise film! The pin is based on Frank Wolff’s boat in the new film, the La Quila. You must have a D23 Gold Membership to purchase.
The pin is limited edition and there were only 1,750 made in total! You can get a D23 membership over at shopDisney.
The Jungle Cruise pin comes on an exclusive card backing and costs $14.99. If you want this pin, don’t hesitate to order soon!
Keep reading All Ears for all your Disney merchandise news and updates!
What’s your favorite air of designer ears that you’ve collected? Let us know in the comments below!
- 3 Popular Lightsabers are FINALLY Back at Galaxy’s Edge in Disney World
- New Shopping Experiences Coming to Disney World for the 50th Anniversary
- PHOTOS: There’s a New 50th Anniversary Popcorn Bucket in Disney World
- You Can Score a FREE Collectible Key During Disney’s Ultimate Princess Celebration
- Disney Dropped Two New Pairs of Minnie Ears Online!
- Disney World’s Newest 50th Anniversary Souvenir Only Costs $3!
- PHOTOS: TONS of New 50th Anniversary Merchandise Arrived Today in Disney World!
- PHOTOS: Three NEW 50th Anniversary Minnie Ears Arrive in Disney World
- Excited for Christmas? Disney Holiday Items Are ALREADY Available Online!
- Would You Spend Hundreds of Dollars to Rep Your Love of Pixar?!