Earlier this month, we noticed a rather cryptic message from Disney, hinting that there would be a special summer event featuring Jack Skellington, a character that’s notoriously UNrelated to the summer season and would rather spend his time planning for the upcoming holiday season!
After scratching our heads wondering what “Disney’s Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween Town Beach Club” could possibly be, we finally have some important details that offer more clarity!
Jack Skellington is taking a summer vacay in New York City! Fans will be able to join him and his “misfit crew” at the Halloween Town Beach Club on Saturday, July 24th in New York City.
There, you’ll be able to book a The Nightmare Before Christmas-themed lifeguard chair photo moment, reserve beach lounge chairs for you and your friends, or shop special merchandise. Simply sign up online at HalloweenTownBeachClub.com.
We’ll say, we were definitely NOT expecting this announcement. When Disney shared that the event was called “Halloween Town Beach Club,” our best guess was that we’d find him at Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park or as a merchandise collection. But even though Jack’s not coming to Disney World just yet, this sounds like a lot of fun for those who can make it to New York!
Stay tuned to AllEars for more information on the Halloween and holiday season!
Would you check out Disney’s Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween Town Beach Club? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- AllEars TV: 31 Sneaky Magic Kingdom Ride Tricks
- Former Cast Member Reveals EVERY Secret in Disney World’s Star Wars Land
- Be Careful of This CLOSURE When Planning Your Disney World Trip
- We Bet You Haven’t Seen This New Addition to EPCOT
- AllEars TV: I Will NEVER Eat at This Disney World Restaurant Again
- Several MAJOR Rides Have Unexpectedly CLOSED in Disney World
- BIG Construction Changes at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- A Loungefly Backpack in Disney World Stars a RARE Character!
- PHOTOS: See What’s CHANGED at TRON Lightcycle / Run, ‘Moana,’ and MORE in Disney World
- Why You Should Stop Buying Park Hopper Tickets at Disney World