Disney+ is on a roll right now!
The hit streaming service is rolling out a TON of new content in the future, including original shows and movies. Subscriber numbers have been climbing rapidly, and Disney+ seems to have been doing pretty well during the pandemic. And what comes along with success? More people hired to the team!
According to Deadline, Disney+ has hired a new scripted chief for the areas of Europe, the Middle East, and Africa — Lee Mason. Mason will begin work at Disney+ this summer after nearly a decade of working for Channel 4.
Mason has worked with Netflix in the past and was the commissioner behind It’s a Sin. He will be the second Channel 4 commissioner to be hired by Disney after Sean Doyle was recruited earlier this year.
We’ll make sure to keep you updated on any more important hiring news for the Walt Disney Company, so stay tuned to AllEars. We’ve also got all the latest updates straight from the Disney parks!
Do you have a subscription to Disney+? Tell us in the comments!
More Disney Media News
- VIDEO: New Featurette Showcases the Dora Milaje’s Part in ‘The Falcon and the Winter Soldier’
- Everything Coming to Disney+ in May!
- Meet The Next Generation of Diverse Storytellers With Disney+’s Launchpad Shorts!
- NEWS: David Beckham is Getting His Own Disney+ Show
- Famous Disney Celebrities Are Set to Help Present at the 93rd Academy Awards!
- VIDEO: NEW Mid-Season Trailer Teases What’s to Come on ‘Falcon and the Winter Soldier’
- NEWS: Disney/Pixar’s ‘Soul’ Wins BIG at the BAFTA Awards
- Ranking the Marvel Heroes by How Much We Want Their Superpowers
- Marvel’s ‘Black Widow’ Receives Official Rating
- A Popular Marvel Movie Has Been Removed From Disney+ Again!