Love makeup? Love Bambi? Love ColourPop? Then we’ve got just the thing for you!
Just a few days ago, we shared that a brand new ColourPop Bambi collection would be coming soon. And that day as finally arrived! We’re giving you a look at some of the brand new (and super cute) items you can score as part of this collection.
The ColourPop Bambi collection includes a whole host of different items including 3 new shadow palette sets. There’s the Bambi Palette…
…the Thumper Palette…
…and the Flower Palette.
These are each $14, or you can opt to get all three for $42 with the Forest Friends set.
The collection ALSO includes new Falsies Faux Lashes, for $10…
…and and 3 creme gel eyeliners. You can still get all 3 creme gel eyeliners together in a kit for $24, or you can buy them on their own. If you do buy them on their own though, be aware that one of them has already sold out as an individual item.
You can also get some sets that are themed to each character like the Thumper set which comes with the Thumper Palette, the Raindrops Creme Gel Pencil, and the Thumper LUX Gloss. That set is priced at $28.
If you want to grab this ENTIRE collection, then you can buy the Disney Bambi and ColourPop Full Collection Set for $115.
The full set comes with the 3 new shadow palettes, a matching LUX Gloss Trio, a Trio of the new eyeliner formula Creme Gel Pencils, a golden Pixie Put Highlighter, and a pair of Faux Mink Falsies.
But, you’ll want to act fast! ColourPop collections have sold out really fast in the past and some of this collection has already sold out. We’ll keep an eye out for more great Disney items and let you know what we see.
What do you think about this ColourPop collection? Let us know in the comments.
More Stories About Disney Merchandise
- Star Wars Fans, We Found Your May 4th Outfit
- Be One with Nature Wearing These New Disney Tees!
- ‘May The 4th Be With You’ in Securing These NEW Disney Collectible Keys!
- Start Your Week Off With FREE Shipping on That Disney Item You’ve Been Eyeing!
- Here’s When You Can Get the New RAINBOW Disney Collectible Key!
- It’s Seriously Hard to Keep Track of the Price of This Disney World Item
- We Thought We’d Seen it All With Disney’s Baby Yoda Merch, Then Along Came Something BIZARRE
- Save on Swimwear With Disney’s Limited Time Deal!
- Review: We’re Trying the WandaVision x Ulta Makeup Collection!
- Disney Wants To Change The Way You Shop