For Disney+ subscribers, 2021 is going to be a big year!
Tons of new shows and movies are coming to the streaming platform, including lots of originals. So, if you’ve enjoyed series like WandaVision and The Mandalorian, get ready for more! Today, we’re sharing with you the full list of everything new you can expect on Disney+ in March 2021, and we’re definitely getting excited for some of these!
First of all, we’ll finally get to watch Raya and the Last Dragon on March 5th! This brand-new Disney movie will be premiering in theaters and on Disney+ for an extra fee. On that same day, we’ll get the WandaVision season finale, which is sure to be an epic and shocking event.
But that’s not all the Marvel content! On March 12th, we’ll have the premiere of the new docuseries, ASSEMBLED, and the first episode will be The Making of WandaVision. On March 19th, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier will premiere its first episode.
Friday, March 5th
- Disney Secrets of Sulphur Springs: Time Warped
- Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties
- SEASON 2 Heartland Docs, DVM
Friday, March 12th
- Disney Secrets of Sulphur Springs: Long Time Gone
- Disney Junior Doc McStuffins: The Doc Is In
- Disney My Music Story: Perfume
- SEASONS 1-8 Dr. K’s Exotic Animal ER
- SEASON 7 Dr. Oakley, Yukon Vet
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children
- PREMIERE Own the Room
- NEW EPISODE Marvel Studios: Legends
Friday, March 19th
- SEASON 3 Disney Big Hero 6 The Series
- Disney Secrets of Sulphur Springs: If I Could Turn Back Time
- SEASON 1 Mexico Untamed
Friday, March 26th
- Disney Secrets of Sulpher Springs: As Time Goes BY
- SEASONS 1 & 2 Disney Pickle and Peanut
- Gnomeo & Juliet
- PREMIERE The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers
- NEW EPISODE The Falcon and the Winter Soldier
- BATCH 3 PREMIERE Inside Pixar: Foundations
That’s everything coming to Disney+ next month, so start planning your Friday binge sessions now! Stay tuned to AllEars as we continue to share the latest news on Disney media and Disney+!
Which of the new shows are you most excited to see? Tell us in the comments!