During today’s Quarter One Earnings call, we gained a ton of insight to the Walt Disney Company’s operating income, losses, and vision for future quarters.
We learned more today about the timeline of Disneyland’s extended closure, which will cross the one-year mark on March 14th, 2021.
Chief Financial Officer Christine McCarthy shared that they expect both Disneyland and Disneyland Paris to remain closed through the entirely of Quarter 2. In Fiscal Year 2020, Quarter 2 ended on March 28th, so we can expect Q2 to end around that time as well in Fiscal Year 2021.
Disneyland Paris recently announced that the parks will remain closed through at least April 2nd, 2021. McCarthy did note, however, that they were hopeful they could reopen Hong Kong Disneyland in the second fiscal quarter.
We will continue to monitor the news coming out of the Walt Disney Company as more information is shared during their Quarter One Earnings Call!
Disneyland Resort News
- NEWS: Disney Just Released a TON of Exclusive Deals for Legacy Passholders
- Legacy Passholders Will Have THREE Special Opportunities at Disneyland’s Ticketed Event!
- Oh BOY! NEW Mickey Ears Have Arrived in Disneyland!
- These Are ALL the Treats Coming to Disneyland Resort’s Upcoming Event!
- NEWS: New Report Compares Loss of Theme Park Jobs in California and Florida
- NEWS: Bill to Reopen Disneyland Sooner Gains Support of L.A. Supervisors
- NEWS: Disneyland Resort’s Buena Vista Street to Close in Preparation for New Event
- ALL the Restaurants and Stores That Will Be Open for Event at Disney California Adventure!
- Disneyland Resort’s Ticketed Event Will SOUND A Little Different!
- NEWS: Lamplight Lounge Will Reopen Soon at Disney California Adventure!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!