During today’s Quarter One Earnings call, we gained a ton of insight to the Walt Disney Company’s operating income, losses, and vision for future quarters.
We learned more today about the timeline of Disneyland’s extended closure, which will cross the one-year mark on March 14th, 2021.
Chief Financial Officer Christine McCarthy shared that they expect both Disneyland and Disneyland Paris to remain closed through the entirely of Quarter 2. In Fiscal Year 2020, Quarter 2 ended on March 28th, so we can expect Q2 to end around that time as well in Fiscal Year 2021.
Disneyland Paris recently announced that the parks will remain closed through at least April 2nd, 2021. McCarthy did note, however, that they were hopeful they could reopen Hong Kong Disneyland in the second fiscal quarter.
We will continue to monitor the news coming out of the Walt Disney Company as more information is shared during their Quarter One Earnings Call!
Disneyland Resort News
- A Disney Attraction Is Permanently Closing Today
- NEW Behind-the-Scenes Look at Disney’s ‘Zootopia’ Land!
- Disney’s Oogie Boogie Bash Sells Out EVERY Year. When Will 2024 Tickets Go on Sale?
- Disney Announces NEW Hotel Discount for Visa Cardmembers!
- NEWS: Disney’s Oogie Boogie Bash Will Return in 2024!
- Full Details Announced for NEW Disney Channel Nite Coming to Disneyland!
- NEWS: Disney Announces DATES and THEMES for 2024 After Dark Events
- Don’t Forget That A NEW Disney Ticket Deal Starts TODAY!
- NEWS: Earthquake Felt at Disneyland, 35 Rides CLOSED
- NEW Disney Pixar Parade and Fireworks Show Revealed for 2024
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!