During today’s Quarter One Earnings call, we gained a ton of insight to the Walt Disney Company’s operating income, losses, and vision for future quarters.
We learned more today about the timeline of Disneyland’s extended closure, which will cross the one-year mark on March 14th, 2021.
Chief Financial Officer Christine McCarthy shared that they expect both Disneyland and Disneyland Paris to remain closed through the entirely of Quarter 2. In Fiscal Year 2020, Quarter 2 ended on March 28th, so we can expect Q2 to end around that time as well in Fiscal Year 2021.
Disneyland Paris recently announced that the parks will remain closed through at least April 2nd, 2021. McCarthy did note, however, that they were hopeful they could reopen Hong Kong Disneyland in the second fiscal quarter.
We will continue to monitor the news coming out of the Walt Disney Company as more information is shared during their Quarter One Earnings Call!
Disneyland Resort News
- The Most Confusing Parts of Disney Genie Explained
- PHOTOS: We’re Simply MAD About Seeing This Rare Character in the Disney Parks!
- FIRST LOOK: Carnation Cafe Has Reopened in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: Gay Days are Back at Disneyland Resort!
- Magic Key Holders Will Have After-Hours Access to Disney’s Haunted Mansion Holiday
- NEWS: Roger Rabbit Car Toon Spin Will Get a NEW Storyline in Disneyland
- A New Haunted Mansion Tiki Mug is Coming Soon to Trader Sam’s in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: First Look Inside the NEW Tenaya Stone Spa at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel
- Tickets Now Available For Disneyland’s Merriest Nites After Hours — But Prepare for a WAIT!
- 17 Rides That Are Even Better Than Their Disney World Counterparts
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!