During today’s Quarter One Earnings call, we gained a ton of insight to the Walt Disney Company’s operating income, losses, and vision for future quarters.
We learned more today about the timeline of Disneyland’s extended closure, which will cross the one-year mark on March 14th, 2021.
Chief Financial Officer Christine McCarthy shared that they expect both Disneyland and Disneyland Paris to remain closed through the entirely of Quarter 2. In Fiscal Year 2020, Quarter 2 ended on March 28th, so we can expect Q2 to end around that time as well in Fiscal Year 2021.
Disneyland Paris recently announced that the parks will remain closed through at least April 2nd, 2021. McCarthy did note, however, that they were hopeful they could reopen Hong Kong Disneyland in the second fiscal quarter.
We will continue to monitor the news coming out of the Walt Disney Company as more information is shared during their Quarter One Earnings Call!
Disneyland Resort News
- Disneyland Will Open Two COVID Vaccine Sites On Property Next Week for Cast Members
- Is This Disney’s Most Gorgeous Popcorn Bucket?
- PHOTOS: First Look at ALL the Cast Member Costumes For Disney’s Avengers Campus!
- A Big Perk is Returning for Guests at Disneyland Resort Hotels
- NEWS: A Disneyland Dining Spot is Reopening JUST for Legacy Passholders!
- NEWS: Two Restaurants Reopening at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel
- Don’t Book a Stay at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel Before Reading This!
- NEWS: Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel Gets a Reopening Date!
- AllEars: How DARE You Make Disney Fans Choose
- VIDEO: Take a FULL Ride Through of Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride in Disneyland
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!