During today’s Quarter One Earnings call, we gained a ton of insight to the Walt Disney Company’s operating income, losses, and vision for future quarters.
We learned more today about the timeline of Disneyland’s extended closure, which will cross the one-year mark on March 14th, 2021.
Chief Financial Officer Christine McCarthy shared that they expect both Disneyland and Disneyland Paris to remain closed through the entirely of Quarter 2. In Fiscal Year 2020, Quarter 2 ended on March 28th, so we can expect Q2 to end around that time as well in Fiscal Year 2021.
Disneyland Paris recently announced that the parks will remain closed through at least April 2nd, 2021. McCarthy did note, however, that they were hopeful they could reopen Hong Kong Disneyland in the second fiscal quarter.
We will continue to monitor the news coming out of the Walt Disney Company as more information is shared during their Quarter One Earnings Call!
Disneyland Resort News
- Update on WHEN Pirates of the Caribbean Will Reopen In Disneyland
- Our Bank Accounts Laughed at Us When We Looked at This Disney Auction
- The Best Way Watch Disneyland Fireworks WITHOUT Crowds is Returning
- Fantasmic! Dining Packages Are Returning to Disneyland
- SAILING WITH DISNEY, PART 3: The Disneyland Fleet Expands
- TRON Testing, Park Pass Updates, and MORE Disney News You Missed This Week
- NEWS: $5 Million Disney Park Pass Lawsuit Allowed to Continue
- PHOTOS: A Salute to All Minnie Ears, But Mostly Disney’s Latest American Flag Ones
- No, You’re Not Seeing Things. That DOES Look Like a Gideon’s Cookie in Disneyland
- People Are Revealing Which Retired Disney Parade They Want Back. Do You Agree?
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!