Disney has already celebrated the Super Bowl this past week, and now it’s taking a hard left turn towards NASCAR!
Get ready to rev those engines (and grab those wallets) because Disney and Pixar are bringing back Cars Week ahead of this year’s Daytona 500 on February 15th!
Disney and Pixar have teamed up with both NASCAR and Mattel to show off a new line of Cars merchandise inspired by real race cars! Your favorite Cars characters like Lightning McQueen, Jackson Storm, Mater, Luigi, and Guido have received a NASCAR makeover.
And, famous NASCAR drivers, including Chase Elliott, Austin Dillon, William Byron, Ryan Blaney, Joey Logano, Daniel Suarez, Aric Almirola, and Kyle Busch have even been transformed into die-cast cars!
The collection will have plenty of items for racing fans both big and small with toys…
…and even home goods, so the whole family can celebrate Cars Week!
You can find new racing inspired merchandise at retailers like Walmart, Target, Amazon, shopDisney, and more! And, we’ll be sure to keep you updated with all the Disney merchandise we find in the parks and online soon!
Will you be tuning into the Daytona 500? Let us know in the comments below!
- HURRY! Little Mermaid Stitch Plushes Restocked in Disney World
- Tie-Dye Disney Crocs? Yeah, They Exist!
- PHOTOS: New Rey Lightsaber Hilt Has Arrived in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney World’s NEW Plush Collection Weighs 2.5 Pounds — Here’s Why!
- Your New Favorite Disney Crocs Are Now Available Online!
- Travel to a Galaxy Far, Far Away With NEW ‘Star Wars’ Tees!
- Classic, New, and SCENTED Plushes Are Part of Disney’s Limited Time Deal!
- Gear Up for July 4th With Disney’s NEW Collection!
- You Can Wear a Cruella de Vil Original With Disney’s Upcoming Fashion Collection!
- Revamp Your Summer Wardrobe With This Deal on Disney T-shirts!