As we’ve continued getting closer and closer to Disneyland’s future reopening, the parks have started to see some BIG changes behind the scenes.
Disney has been putting new health and safety signs in the parks, getting ready to introduce new Mobile Order offerings, and even providing detailed outlines about how the parks would be operating. While Disneyland is still in talks for the grand reopening, there is still a brand new system popping up in Downtown Disney!
We’ve gotten a look at the new shopping experience that’s come to Downtown Disney since the shopping and dining district opened to guests. The Disneyland Resort Shopping Reservation system originally showed off 65th Anniversary Pins. However, now guests can collect characters from around the parks with the Enchanting Extras Collection instead starting September 28th!
Plus, there are even a few cuties featuring the Disney Couples living out their happily ever afters and the Disney Villains looking wicked for the Halloween season!
In case you haven’t gotten the chance to use the Disneyland Resort Shopping Reservation system, you’ll need to book a time slot before visiting the shopping window where the ESPN Zone used to be. Make sure to bring your reservation confirmation, photo ID, and credit card to present when you arrive.
There is only one guest allowed per reservation, and entry to the shopping location is only available to the guests with the reservation. Early arrivals will be asked to return at their designated time, late arrivals will not be accommodated, and walk-ups are not allowed during this time.
Guests are limited to two products per style (so you can only grab two of those Sleeping Beauty Pins when you’re shopping). When guests are booking, they must use a valid credit card to reserve their spot. Cancellations must be made at least one day in advance, or a $10 fee per reservation will occur if there is a no-show or untimely cancellation.
We’re obsessed with the art style on the Enchanting Extras collection! Although the limited edition merchandise may not be as easy to get as it would be in the past, we’re still excited to pick merchandise up in a new way in Disneyland (no giant lines this time around!).
- NEWS: Disneyland Resort Reservations Now Only Available to Book Mid-November and Later
- NEWS: California Attractions and Parks Association Makes Statement Regarding The State’s New Theme Park Guidelines
- Disney Issues Response to California Governor’s Comments on Theme Park Guidelines
- NEWS! Discussions on Disneyland and Other California Theme Parks Are “Forthcoming”, According to Governor
- NEWS: Anaheim Issues a Citywide Face Covering Requirement
- NEWS: New Jersey Adds California to List of States Under Their Travel Advisory
- Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure Opening Season Announced!
- Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park Hours Adjusted Today and Thursday
- Breaking: New Tomorrowland Entrance Coming to Disneyland Park!
- The Role Magazines Have Played in Walt’s World