It feels like a dream, but The Rise of Skywalker is finally here!
If you’re looking to celebrate the newest release like we are, then you can head over to Galaxy’s Edge in Hollywood Studios where you’ll find two NEW legacy lightsabers from the latest film at Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities!
We’ll try and be as spoiler-free as possible in our description, but if you’re looking to REALLY stay away from any information about The Rise of Skywalker, proceed with caution!
Spoiler warning in effect from here on!
First up, the Reforged Skywalker Lightsaber Hilt!
This one might look familiar, as it’s Luke’s old saber that Rey fought with in The Last Jedi, though it has had some updates.
Upon closer inspection, you can see the brown leather added along the hilt, which is stylish and reflects Rey’s practicality. This hilt is available for $129.99.
The other new addition is the Ben Solo Lightsaber Hilt, available for $139.99.
We’re trying to remain as spoiler-free here as we can, but suffice to say you might recognize this as the saber that Ben Solo (AKA Kylo Ren) trained with while under the apprenticeship of his Uncle Luke Skywalker. You’ll have to check out the film to see what role it might play!
Head on over to Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities in Galaxy’s Edge at Hollywood Studios to check these new additions out for yourself!
All Skywalker, all the time: links below!
- Mark Hamill Has Had a SECRET Role in EVERY Star Wars Movie Since 2015!
- Daisy Ridley Just Dropped HUGE News that Rey Was Originally Planned to Be a Kenobi in ‘Star Wars’ Sequels!
- New Novel ‘Poe Dameron: Free Fall’ Gives Us the Exciting Backstory of the Reckless ‘Star Wars’ Pilot
- Mark Your Calendars! Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker is Officially Coming to Disney+!
- Make Your Own Star Wars D-O Door Hanger With This Fun DIY!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!