Here are the answers to yesterday’s quiz. I hope you did well. Once again, please don’t send me your answers. There are no prizes to win or winners to be announced. This is strictly for your amusement.
1. This picture was taken at the American Adventure in Epcot. However, this same costume can be seen at the Hall of Presidents attraction at the Magic Kingdom.
2. This gentleman works at One Man’s Dream at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
3. This charming lady answers animal questions on the Pangani Forest Exploration Trail at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
4. Need to cool off? See this gentleman for a ride on Splash Mountain at the Magic Kingdom.
5. These hostesses can assist you at the Seas with Nemo and Friends at Epcot.
6. This handsome pair introduce guests to their home country in the Canada Pavilion at Epcot.
7. These ladies can be found at any of the attractions or games at Chester & Hester’s Dinorama.
8. If you didn’t get this next one right, well, I don’t know what to say. This somber soul works at the Haunted Mansion in the Magic Kingdom.
9. In the mood for some thrills? This guy can direct you to the Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
10. Do you want the “Green” less intense experience or the “Orange” more intense experience on Mission: Space at Epcot?
11. This guy can help you meet some trolls on Maelstrom in the Norway Pavilion at Epcot.
12. This pair can direct you to your room at the Tower of Terror at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
13. Need to get across town quick? This friendly guy can whisk you around Los Angeles by helping you board Rock ‘N’ Roller Coaster at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
14. Who knew this smiling face could be capable of such swashbuckling adventures at Pirates of the Caribbean at the Magic Kingdom.
15. Here we have a sherpa to help you through the Himalayan Mountains and Expedition Everest at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
16. This gentleman can act as engineer on the Wildlife Express Train at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
17. For a trip back to prehistoric times to see a Dinosaur, see this smiling gal at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
18. This young man might usher you to your seat to see the Impressions de France film in the France Pavilion at Epcot.
19. These explorers often skipper a boat on the Jungle Cruise at the Magic Kingdom.
20. If a vacation to the moon of Endor sounds like the perfect getaway, see this smiling face for a Star Tours vacation at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
21. If hanggliding is more to your liking, this gentleman can help you at the Soarin’ attraction at Epcot in the Land Pavilion.
22. Piloting a raft to Tom Sawyer Island is always fun at the Magic Kingdom.
23. Do you have talent? Maybe this guy can help you discover your stage presence at The American Idol Experience at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
24. Captain EO has returned to Epcot at the Imagination Pavilion and this young lady is ready to show you the King of Pop.
25. Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set is where this gal will assist you with giant ants and towering blades of grass at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
26. All of the cast members in Fantasyland at the Magic Kingdom sport this Alpine costume.
27. This usherette can be found at the Great Movie Ride at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
28. This gal is good friends with Kermit and Miss Piggy at Muppet*Vision 3D at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
29. Bad guys watch out. Kim Possible is here to save the day at Epcot.
30. Disney’s newest theme park can be found in China. This lovely lady can be found in the China Pavilion in Epcot welcoming guests to the Reflections of China 360 movie.
31. The Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular and the Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage show share this costume at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. It’s almost identical to the American Idol costume except cast members are allowed to wear short pants and here it’s missing a distinctive American Idol patch.
32. All of the attractions in Tomorrowland at the Magic Kingdom share this costume except for the Tomorrowland Speedway.
33. At the Land Pavilion at Epcot, the Living with the Land attraction and the Circle of Life movie share this costume.
34. At Disney’s Hollywood Studios you’ll find this costume at the Voyage of the Little Mermaid and Playhouse Disney shows.
35. This charming hostess helps guests board the Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros at the Mexico Pavilion in Epcot.
36. Ellen’s Energy Adventure at Epcot is where this smiling hostess can be found.
37. The costume for Kilimanjaro Safaris at Disney’s Animal Kingdom is almost identical to the costume worn on the Jungle Cruise at the Magic Kingdom. The difference lies in a Kilimanjaro Safaris patch on the sleeve and a large belt buckle.
38. Go white-water rafting on Kali River Rapids at Disney’s Animal Kingdom with this intrepid guide.
39. Journey Into Imagination with Figment and this lab-coated technician at Epcot.
40. Put a new car through its paces with this happy driver at Test Track at Epcot.
41. Unless you want to wait in a long line, you better have a FastPass to ride Toy Story Midway Mania at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
42. This smiling guy can help you on Swiss Family Treehouse, The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, and The Enchanted Tiki Room Under New Management at the Magic Kingdom.
43. One of the most popular shows at Walt Disney World is Festival of the Lion King at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and this camp counsilor can help you find a seat.
44. All of the cast members at Innoventions East and West wear the same costume except for a patch that identifies their particular exhibit.
45. Although this picture was taken at the Liberty Square Riverboat landing in the Magic Kingdom, the same costume is worn by those running the Walt Disney World Railroad. The only difference is their hat and tie. In the warmer, summer months, they’re allowed to go without these accoutrements
46. Take a journey back in time aboard Spaceship Earth at Epcot.
47. This patriotic gentleman was seen in front of Hall of Presidents at the Magic Kingdom. But he could have just as easily been seen at the American Adventure in Epcot as they share the same costume.
48. It’s Tough to be a Bug at Disney’s Animal Kingdom is where this cast member hangs out. If you take a closer look a the costume, you can see creepy-crawlers make up the design.
49. Big Thunder Mountain Railway at the Magic Kingdom is where you’ll find this smiling cast member.
50. Here we have a trio of auto experts who help drivers big and small at the Tomorrowland Speedway in the Magic Kingdom.
51. If you like tigers, this cast member will point them out to you on the Maharaja Jungle Trek at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.