- Guide Map
- Attraction Seating Photo Gallery
- Basic Services
- Calendar of Events
- Character Meet and Greet FAQ
- Extra Magic Hour
- Operating Hours
- Overlooked Attractions
- Rehabs and Closures
- Ride Restrictions
- Smoking Policy
- Special Needs Travelers
- Ticket FAQ
- WDW At Large
AT A GLANCE...
- Ariel's Grotto
- Barnstormer with the Great Goofini
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Big Top Souvenirs
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Gaston's Tavern
- Pete's Silly Sideshow
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Storybook Circus Giggle Gang
- Under the Sea - Journey of the Little
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Cinderella Castle
- "it's a small world"
- Mad Tea Party
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Merida at Fairytale Garden
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Harmony Barber Shop
- Harmony Barber Shop Photo Gallery
- Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- Jungle Cruise
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Pirates League
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Carousel of Progress
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Stitch's Great Escape
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit
- A Pirate's Adventure: Treasure of the Seven Seas
- Captain Jack's Pirate Tutorial
- Celebrate the Magic
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Dream along with Mickey
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Frontierland Hoedown
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It!
- Opening Show
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Viewing Locations for the Fireworks!
- Carousel of Progress Photo Gallery
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 1
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 2
- Fantasyland Old and New
- Hats of the Magic Kingdom Photo Tour
- Haunted Mansion Attic
- Magic Kingdom vs Disneyland
- Main Street USA: Then and Now
- Parade Grand Marshals
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- Where Does the Music Come From
OTHER WALT DISNEY WORLD THEME PARKS
OTHER DISNEY THEME PARKS
Stitch's SuperSonic Celebration
Magic Kingdom Archives
This attraction opened in the Rockettower Plaza Stage in Tomorrowland on May 8, 2009 and was closed 7 weeks later on June 27, 2009.
See AllEars.Net Team Member Jack Spence's blog (with photos) about the new show HERE.
Official Press Release
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. He's been called the "Guru of Gross-Out" and "the Maker of Mischief." Now Stitch stars in his very own live show, "Stitch's SuperSonic Celebration," an out-of-this-world spectacle that combines comedic quips and musical madness for Walt Disney World guests.
The all-new show at Magic Kingdom stars the cosmic cut-up from Walt Disney Pictures' "Lilo & Stitch" as he invades a zany interactive experience at the Rockettower Plaza Stage in Tomorrowland. Guests join in a Galaxy Day celebration when the outdoor stage comes alive with high-energy music, dazzling dance moves and real-time animation.
The 25-minute show features the same cutting-edge technology used in "Turtle Talk With Crush" and "Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor," letting guests interact with an animated Stitch in one-on-one encounters. The fuzzy, loveable alien officially known as "Experiment 626" spots specific guests in the audience, asks questions and entertains them in a playful and personalized way.
Whether Stitch takes digital snapshots of audience members or comments on clothing they're wearing, the show is different every time. He engages audience members of all ages, making them the "stars" of the intergalactic interlude.
In the show, guests follow Stitch as he pilots a "borrowed" space cruiser. Stitch joins a cast of cosmic characters including party host Tip Trendo, space diva dancers and two malfunctioning, breakdancing robots on his celebratory journey to planet Earth.
" 'Stitch's SuperSonic Celebration' immerses Tomorrowland guests into Stitch's whimsical world using real-time animation technology," said Kristine Bunnell, show producer for Walt Disney World Entertainment. "And during this year's 'What Will You Celebrate?' our show gives guests another reason to party."
SuperSonic Celebration" is scheduled six times daily. For more information
about show times or Walt Disney World Resort, guests may visit disneyworld.com.
This show is about 25 minutes long.
There are NO seats. However, cast members lay out mats on the ground directly in front of the stage. This space is VERY limited.
"Stitch's SuperSonic Celebration" is scheduled six times daily. As of May 2009, show times are: 10 a.m., 11:10 a.m., 12:20 p.m., 2:15 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 4:45 p.m.
Check your daily Times Guide for times and other character meet and greet locations.
The Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station counter service area, which is open seasonally, is the closest place to dine.
The show is close to the Merchant of Venus gift shop, full of Stitch merchandise, as well as other Tomorrowland-themed gifts.
This attraction made its official debut on May 6, 2009. Rockettower Plaza Stage is located on the site of the former Galaxy Palace Theater.
If you have comments or tips to share with others about touring the Magic Kingdom, please email us. Thank you.