- Guide Map
- Attraction Seating Photo Gallery
- Basic Services
- Calendar of Events
- Character Meet and Greet FAQ
- Extra Magic Hour
- Operating Hours
- Overlooked Attractions
- Rehabs and Closures
- Ride Restrictions
- Smoking Policy
- Special Needs Travelers
- Ticket FAQ
- WDW At Large
AT A GLANCE...
- Ariel's Grotto
- Barnstormer with the Great Goofini
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Big Top Souvenirs
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Gaston's Tavern
- Pete's Silly Sideshow
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Storybook Circus Giggle Gang
- Under the Sea - Journey of the Little
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Cinderella Castle
- "it's a small world"
- Mad Tea Party
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Merida at Fairytale Garden
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Harmony Barber Shop
- Harmony Barber Shop Photo Gallery
- Town Square Theater
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- Jungle Cruise
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Pirates League
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Tinker Bell's Magical Nook
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Carousel of Progress
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Stitch's Great Escape
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit
- A Pirate's Adventure: Treasure of the Seven Seas
- Captain Jack's Pirate Tutorial
- Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade
- Dream along with Mickey
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It!
- Opening Show
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Viewing Locations for the Fireworks!
- Carousel of Progress Photo Gallery
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 1
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 2
- Fantasyland Old and New
- Hats of the Magic Kingdom Photo Tour
- Haunted Mansion Attic
- Magic Kingdom vs Disneyland
- Main Street USA: Then and Now
- Parade Grand Marshals
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- Where Does the Music Come From
OTHER WALT DISNEY WORLD THEME PARKS
OTHER DISNEY THEME PARKS
Dream Along With Mickey
This show officially opened October 1, 2006.
"Dream Along with Mickey" premiered October 1, 2006, in Magic Kingdom. It's a live stage show about a dream-inspired party to which Mickey Mouse and the gang have invited almost everyone.
Dream along with Mickey -- Theme park guests are invited to gather near the Cinderella Castle stage and join in the fun that takes place several times daily. And many favorite Disney character friends join the party as the dreams of "happily ever after" and "adventurous exploits" come alive on stage amid music and dancing.
But there's a party-crasher -- Maleficent, the evil fairy from Sleeping Beauty. She drops by with the intention of turning all the dreams into nightmares. Collectively, however, all the party guests prove that believing in your dreams is stronger than Maleficent's sorcery ... and the 20-minute show has a dream-fulfilling, happy ending.
HERE FOR PHOTO GALLERY!
The show is performed in front of Cinderella Castle in the Magic Kingdom several times a day. For show times, check Steve Soares' WDW Entertainment Website.
runs about 20 minutes. On hot days, there is little to no shade
in the area right in front of the castle.
If your little ones love the Princesses and Pirates, they'll love this show. Cinderella, Aurora, and Snow White all make grand appearances, along with Captain Hook, Peter Pan and many others. Check your daily Times Guide for times of this show.
The show features an original musical score incorporating classic Disney songs and several new compositions.
The show opened October 1, 2006, as part of the Year of a Million Dreams.
If you have comments or tips to share with others about touring the Magic Kingdom, please send them to us. Thank you.