- Guide Map
- Attraction Seating Photo Gallery
- Basic Services
- Calendar of Events
- Character Meet and Greet FAQ
- Extra Magic Hour
- Operating Hours
- Overlooked Attractions
- Rehabs and Closures
- Ride Restrictions
- Smoking Policy
- Special Needs Travelers
- Ticket FAQ
- WDW At Large
AT A GLANCE...
- Ariel's Grotto
- Barnstormer with the Great Goofini
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Big Top Souvenirs
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Gaston's Tavern
- Pete's Silly Sideshow
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Under the Sea - Journey of the Little
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Cinderella Castle
- "it's a small world"
- Mad Tea Party
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Merida at Fairytale Garden
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Harmony Barber Shop
- Harmony Barber Shop Photo Gallery
- Meet Magician Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- Jungle Cruise
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Pirates League
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Carousel of Progress
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Stitch's Great Escape
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit
- A Pirate's Adventure: Treasure of the Seven Seas
- Captain Jack's Pirate Tutorial
- Celebrate the Magic
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Frontierland Hoedown
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It!
- Opening Show
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Viewing Locations for the Fireworks!
- Carousel of Progress Photo Gallery
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 1
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 2
- Fantasyland Old and New
- Hats of the Magic Kingdom Photo Tour
- Haunted Mansion Attic
- Magic Kingdom vs Disneyland
- Main Street USA: Then and Now
- Parade Grand Marshals
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- Where Does the Music Come From
OTHER WALT DISNEY WORLD THEME PARKS
OTHER DISNEY THEME PARKS
The Barnstormer at
Goofy's Wiseacre Farm
Mickey's Toontown Fair
Magic Kingdom Archives
MICKEY'S TOONTOWN FAIR CLOSED 2/11/11 TO MAKE WAY FOR THE EXPANSION OF FANTASYLAND. READ MORE ABOUT THE FANTASYLAND PROJECT HERE.
Goofy's Barnstormer will be rethemed as part of this expansion and will become a twisting, turning roller coaster high above the circus fun featuring Goofy as The Great Goofini.
-- Located on your right as you enter Mickey's Toontown Fair, you'll see the only roller coaster in Walt Disney World designed specifically for children.
The Barnstormer at Goofy's Wiseacres Farm: The queue for this roller coaster winds through cornfields, past a Goofy scarecrow. As you walk through the barn, you're treated to the clucking of animatronic roosters and scads of whimsical visuals -- we particularly like the boxes of "parts of parts" and "parts that don't fit." And be sure to note Fido's Fearless Flight School's class schedule -- great for a chuckle.
The coaster itself is designed to look like a 1920s crop-duster, a biplane that takes you over red barns and farm buildings. In typical Goofy fashion, you finish the ride by safely "crashing" into one of the barns.
is a very short coaster ride -- about 1.5 minutes! It takes longer
to walk through the queue area than it does to ride the roller coaster!
Toontown can get very crowded with families by mid-day, so try to tour this area early or late in the day.
Guests in ECVs must transfer to standard wheelchairs, then to the ride vehicle to experience The Barnstormer.
must be at least 35" tall to ride.
The nearest restroom in this area is disguised as Pete's Garage, immediately opposite the Barnstormer.
This coaster was specifically designed for kids! Although this is a fairly tame roller coaster, it may still be too rough for children under 3.
Disney Characters are not found regularly around Goofy's Wiseacre Farms, but ALL EARS® reader Laura writes: "Over the last two years, we have frequently located Goofy standing in front of his building. We have been in both March and August and it never failed for us to find him."
Stop in at nearby Toontown Hall of Fame to see Mickey and his friends, normally open from 10 a.m. until park closing. Check your daily Times Guide for times and locations of other Meet and Greet opportunities in Mickey's Toontown Fair.
The closest spot to grab a bite is the Toontown Farmers' Market, a quick snack place that features fruit and beverages.
County Bounty is nearby for Disney character memorabilia shopping.
The Barnstormer opened October 1, 1996. Previously, the site was Grandma Duck’s Farm (and had been since 6/18/88).
If you have comments or tips to share with others about touring the Magic Kingdom, please email us. Thank you.